Information A Song Title

Discussion in 'Trivia: I Need To Know' started by ant-mac, Jun 16, 2018.

1. ant-mac

ant-mac Administrator
    Staff Member

I need to know a song title. I think it's from the genre known as "Ska", but I can't be certain.

The video clip that accompanies the song is set on the streets of London and follows a group of youths travelling around in a car. They pass other parked cars and possibly car wrecks. The streets they drive around on seem to be back streets, possibly in a deserted or poor part of the city.

The general atmosphere is a little on the creepy side.

2. TheSowIsMine

TheSowIsMine What an excellent day for an exorcism
    Staff Member VIP

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  3. ant-mac

ant-mac Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, that's the one! Cheers. :emoji_relaxed:

There's nothing more aggravating than having a tune that keeps replaying in your head, but that you can't identify.

• Like Like x 2
  4. chainsaw_metal1

chainsaw_metal1 Member: Rank 8

Or, possibly, those voices that calmly tell you to pick up the cleaver, and that the annoying little boy who won't stop screaming in the store won't be missed. Not really, and that it's actually a mercy killing. The little bastard will probably grow to be a drain on society with no actual contribution, and his worn and tired mother will thank you in the end, for saving her from endless torment from this prison she has been locked in. Constantly dealing with his consistent whining and screaming, and demanding she give everything - even her soul - that he may someday feel happiness, even if fleeting.

But yeah, the song thing. Horrible.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ant-mac

ant-mac Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, if the kid was young, it's not like the parents really knew him that well or had much of a chance to become attached, so... :emoji_wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1