Alexa's Space 1999 YouTube Reactions

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
Yeah, someone is doing Space 1999 reactions on YT. Alexa Chipman has gone through whole of series 1 and will start series 2 soon. Enjoyed her reactions, she obviously loves what she's seen so far, it'll be interesting to see her Series 2 views.
My own view is it's a poor relation of UFO. I'd never knock a Sci Fi series for scientific discoveries made later but in 1970s it was obvious that the Moon couldn't traverse space going from solar system to solar system in double quick time, so my view is series 1 has a crap premise, but GOOD STORIES, well executed. Series 2 , same crap premise, good stories but POORLY EXECUTED.
Here's a couple of Alexa's reviews included the Message From Alpha fan made vid, and Alexa's episode order views. Look forward to her series 2 reviews. I like the fact that Alexa pauses the episode if she has a comment to make instead of talking over it. Next she's doing UFO, and has watched episode 1 of Blake's 7 , her reaction available, and hopefully will do that too.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
Six episodes done and she’s still enjoying series 2, campy and less cerebral than series 1, but enjoyable is Alexa's take. Mark of Archanon regarded as a very poor episode by many goes down well. Tbf I think it gets unwarranted bad reviews and it's not too bad