Fun Football (Soccer)

Hux

Member: Rank 6
spursfa2104.jpg

All things football here, Premiere League, Eredivisie, Champions League and other things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenger Must Go!

I'm just starting a conversation for the hell of it to be first person to post on this Sports board.:p

Arsenal fans are kidding themselves, right?

Yes or No?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
But that was last season, this season is its pretty crap(especially this year). The need to win matches if they want to stay in the premier league and right now they aren't winning any. Its hard, but I do understand.

Hux

EFL Cup Final - Man United 3 - 2 Southampton

Great game.

Southampton pretty unlucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hux

And they won a title under Ranieri (despite being a bunch of Championship quality players).

They're exactly where they should be. Pierson wasn't sacked despite being even lower in the league the year before.

Owen sums it up for me.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
They are right when they say that the players are playing a lot worse than they did last year, and its always the manager that gets sacked when that happens.
As hard as it is, new blood is also needed to give them a kick up the arse.

Also, these days, it seems hard to keep your job as a football manager longer than 2 years. Just look at Real Madrid.

Hux

Bit of a risk if you ask me but something's gotta change. Arsene ruined his own legacy.

Guardiola was the perfect fit for the Arsenal style but that ship has sailed.

Hux

If anyone could overturn a 4 - 0 first leg deficit, it was Barca.

PSG are pretty abysmal though.

They deserve Wenger.