High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
A pair of lovers in the City of Dreams soon discover the world around them moves too fast in the 1975 cult favorite Aloha, Bobby and Rose.

When Bobby (Paul LeMat, American Graffiti), a young mechanic, meets the beautiful Rose (Dianne Hull), they fall in love almost immediately. But their plans for their future together are put on hold when they are forced to take to the road as fugitives from the law. Featuring an impressive soundtrack of some of the era’s best music.

One of the best facebook pages with loads of info, trailer, photo's, etc.
https://www.facebook.com/ABNR1975/

Great movie, it's a little drawn out in a few areas, but a good watch. It has a nice soundtrack to it, and a awesome modded 1967 Z-28 Camaro. It's one of those old 70's flicks that people have forgotten about. I just happened upon it, and few in love with the film and car. Now, I found there is a fandom for this old movie. The sad thing is the car in this movie is pretty cool, and it was never made into a toy, diecast, or model. Another thing that is fun about this movie is to read the script and watch the movie. There was a lot of stuff cut from the movie and changed. Don't know how rare the script is but it's a fun read. What can I say, I like old movies, and I am glad I found this one.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Aloha Bobby and Rose was released on Blu-Ray in April 2018. It's now cleaner, and brighter compared to the original dvd release. I think the sound was redone also. I'm not a big fan of the cover mainly listing Paul Le Mat only on the cover, and no mention of Dianne Hull.

Pros/Cons
Pros...
Interviews with Floyd Mutrux, Paul Le Mat, and Robert Carradine.
The movie was scanned in HD color correction.
Trailer
Nice change in cover, and backcover

Cons
No chapter select screen
No cast bios
No paper inserts