Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Doctor: I'm the Doctor - I'm worse than everybody's aunt! And that is not how I'm introducing myself. - THE ELEVENTH HOUR.

The Seeker

Doctor: Crying silently. I mean, children cry because they want attention, because they're hurt or afraid. But when they cry silently, it's because they just can't stop. Any parent knows that. - THE BEAST BELOW.

The Seeker

Doctor: You! Are! My! Enemy! And I am yours! You are everything I despise. The worst thing in all creation. I've defeated you. Time and time again, I've defeated you. I sent you back into the Void. I saved the whole of reality from you. I am the Doctor and you are the Daleks! - VICTORY OF THE DALEKS.

The Seeker

Doctor: A Weeping Angel, Amy, is the deadliest, most powerful, most malevolent life form evolution has ever produced and right now one of them is trapped inside that wreckage and I'm supposed to climb in after it with a screwdriver and a torch and assuming I survive the radiation long enough and assuming the whole ship doesn't explode in my face, do something incredibly clever which I haven't actually thought of yet. That's my day, that's what I'm up to. Any questions? - THE TIME OF ANGELS / FLESH AND STONE.

The Seeker

Doctor: Rory! That's a relief! I thought I had burst out of the wrong cake. Again. That reminds me, there's a girl standing outside in a bikini. Can someone let her in, give her a jumper? Lucy. Lovely girl. Diabetic. Now then, Rory, we need to talk about your fiancée. She tried to kiss me. Tell you what though, you're a lucky man - she's a great kisser! Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine. - THE VAMPIRES OF VENICE.

The Seeker

Doctor: Oh, this is bad! I don't like this! Never use force, you'll just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force! - AMY’S CHOICE.

The Seeker

Doctor: There are fixed points throughout time where things must stay exactly the way they are. This is not one of them. This is an opportunity! Whatever happens here will create its own timeline, its own reality, a temporal tipping point. The future revolves around you, here, now, so do good! - THE HUNGRY EARTH / COLD BLOOD.

The Seeker

Doctor: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things. - VINCENT AND THE DOCTOR.

The Seeker

Doctor: Annihilate? No. No violence, do you understand me? Not while I'm around. Not today, not ever. I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm. And you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you? - THE LODGER.

The Seeker

Doctor: The Universe is big, it's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me. - THE PANDORICA OPENS / THE BIG BANG.

The Seeker

Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before. - A CHRISTMAS CAROL.

The Seeker

Doctor: I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilise, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve Jammie Dodgers, and a fez. - THE IMPOSSIBLE ASTRONAUT / DAY OF THE MOON.

The Seeker

Doctor: Okay, so just like a shark in a dress and singing and green. A green singing shark in an evening gown! - THE CURSE OF THE BLACK SPOT.

Doctor: I said you were the most beautiful thing I had ever known. - THE DOCTOR’S WIFE.

Doctor: I've got to get to that cockerel before all hell breaks loose! I never thought I'd have to say that again! - THE REBEL FLESH / THE ALMOST PEOPLE.

Doctor: Hello, everyone! Guess who? Please. Point a gun at me if it helps you relax. - A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR / LET’S KILL HITLER.

The Seeker

Doctor: I'm not just a professional. I'm the Doctor. - NIGHT TERRORS.

Doctor: Come on, Rory, this is hardly rocket science, this is quantum physics! - THE GIRL WHO WAITED

Doctor: Okay, this is bad. At the moment I don't know how bad, but certainly we're three buses, a long walk and eight quid in a taxi from good. - THE GOD COMPLEX.

Doctor: I've been running all my life. Why should I stop? - THE WEDDING OF RIVER SONG.

The Seeker

Doctor: Hello, Stormageddon. It’s The Doctor, here to help. Be quiet. Go to sleep. No, really. Stop crying. You’ve got a lot to look forward to, you know. A normal human life on Earth. Mortgage repayments, the 9 to 5, a persistent nagging sense of spiritual emptiness. Save the tears for later, boyo. Oh, that was crabby. No, that was old. But I am old, Stormy. I am so old. So near the end. But you, Alfie Owens. You are so young, aren’t you? And you know, right now, everything’s ahead of you. You could be anything. Yes, I know. You could walk among the stars. They don’t actually look like that, you know - they are rather more impressive. Yeah! You know, when I was little like you, I dreamt of the stars. I think it’s fair to say, in the language of your age, that I lived my dream. I owned the stage. Gave it a hundred and ten percent. I hope you have as much fun as I did, Alfie. - CLOSING TIME.

The Seeker

Doctor: It was supposed to be a treat, this is one of the safest planets I know. There's never anything dangerous here. There are sentences I should just keep away from. - THE DOCTOR, THE WIDOW AND THE WARDROBE.

Doctor: Doctor. You call me the Doctor. - ASYLUM OF THE DALEKS.

Doctor: Look, Solomon. The missiles. See them shine? See how valuable they are? And they're all yours. - DINOSAURS ON A SPACESHIP.

Doctor: We evacuate the town, our ship's just over the hills, room for everyone. I'll pop out, bring it back here, Robert's your uncle. A TOWN CALLED MERCY.

The Seeker

Doctor: I'm not running away. But this is one corner of one country on one continent on one planet that's a corner of a galaxy that's a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond and there is so much, so much, to see, Amy. Because it goes so fast. I'm not running away from things, I am running to them. Before they flare and fade forever. And it's alright. Our lives won't run the same. They can't. One day, soon, maybe, you'll stop. I've known for a while. - THE POWER OF THREE.