Fun Another weird and wacky combination/comparison!

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
You're the best, Janine!
Thanks Seeker! The feeling is entirely mutual! I'm pretty much in awe of all the exchanges you've had with any number of other members and your insight never fails to amaze and impress.

I'm much better on horror and detectives than sci-fi...
Not too worry Carol! I'm a huge fan of all things "Brit" mystery related: Vera, DCI Banks, Waking the Dead, the "Original" Midsummer Murders, Poirot & Miss Marple with Suchet & Geraldine McEwan, Amanda Abbington's Brighton, everything with Robson Green... which is only to name a few! We'll get there on other things instead.

:emoji_hugging: :emoji_clap: :emoji_briefcase: :emoji_levitate: :emoji_dart: :emoji_beers: :emoji_apple: (Snow White's "poisoned" apple!) and so on and so forth..... so although this was a bit OT, we've got other chances to compare notes and make lists.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
THE SIXTH SENSE versus THE TWILIGHT ZONE - DEATH SHIP.

Both stories feature a person or persons who do not realize they are dead.

CHRISTINE versus THE TWILIGHT ZONE - YOU DRIVE.

Both stories feature a car that can act and think for itself.

SHE versus THE TWILIGHT ZONE - QUEEN OF THE NILE.

Both stories feature a woman who has found a method of greatly extending her lifespan.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
SHE versus THE TWILIGHT ZONE - QUEEN OF THE NILE.
Didn't one of them feature an aging actress who was being interviewed by a young reporter? I think her "mom/maid" was actually her daughter in that one and helped her "gather" young men to keep her from aging. It was a really smart screenplay for the era!

I won't go into how this couldn't possibly be me!!

:emoji_kiss: :emoji_dancer: :emoji_baby:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Didn't one of them feature an aging actress who was being interviewed by a young reporter? I think her "mom/maid" was actually her daughter in that one and helped her "gather" young men to keep her from aging. It was a really smart screenplay for the era!
Yes, that was THE TWILIGHT ZONE - QUEEN OF THE NILE. Ann Blyth - currently 88 years-of-age - played both Pamela Morris and Constance Taylor in the episode. She also alluded to the fact that she once was an actual Queen of the Nile at some point during the reign of the pharaohs in ancient Egypt.

In reality, Ann Blyth is considered to be one of the last surviving stars from the Golden Age of Hollywood.