Fun Any Musicians?

B

BradyBunchFan

Are there any members on here that are musical? Do you play any instruments? Make music? Or do you just simply sing like I do?

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I started with piano lessons at age 8 or 9, moved on to guitar and bass, played drums in high school band and bass and drums in jazz band, bass in college band, and have been in several bands. I haven't actively written any music in a long while, but I have a back catalog of songs that I would love to get recorded, just for posterity. One of my former band mates has a studio, and when I have the time, I'm going to get together with him to get it all down.

streak1981

Member: Rank 3
The only musical instrument I ever played was the clarinet in middle school. After that, nothing... Would've continued playing in high school, but the damned thing was messing up my teeth (don't ask)(yes, I was playing it correctly). So I quit.

elanor

Member: Rank 3
I love rock music, so I started to learn drums and keyboard. But then I got ill and until now didn't found the energy to re-start.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I actually tried playing the accordian for a while. Managed to learn a bit of "White Christmas" on it.

Other than that - nothing. :emoji_disappointed:

61AplDQ4NQL._AC_SL1000_.jpg