Fun Are We All Living In a Simulation?

Are We All Sims?

• Yes. All that nonsense I've been through was some stupid level in a dumb game!!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No. You really should start taking that medication again, whoever posted this stupid thread!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Am on the fence.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
mysteries_of_the_universe_in_my_hands_by_barbdbarb-d8563x6.jpg

Why Elon Musk says we're living in a simulation

You may like playing The Sims, but Elon Musk says you are the Sim.

Check out the full cartoon by Alvin Chang: http://www.vox.com/technology/2016/6/...

Elon Musk thinks we are living in a simulated reality.

Nick Bostrom think those chances are more around 20 percent.

The chances of human kind participating in a simulated reality is broken down into three options:

1) humans go extinct before we are able to run a simulation of this size.

2) Humans are uninterested in running ancestor simulations.

3) We are currently participating in the simulation.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Okay, so becoming intrigued and then mildly obsessed with the MANDELA EFFECT has now led me to this latest thing to ponder on.

Is it possible that humanity,far in the future, would create a computerised Ancestor Simulation - much as we create Sims - and that we are it? We only think we are real...

Or something.... :emoji_confused:

The evidence to back this up is a scientist finding actual computer code in superstring theory...

Or something.... :emoji_confused:

It's bugging me now and I was just wondering what people thought of this astounding theory?

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

This guy gives a logical and reasoned explanation as to why we are most likely NOT living in a simulation....

Are We Living in a Massive Computer Program? Or a Simulation? | Joscha Bach

Doctor Omega

A Closer Look At SIMULATION THEORY of PKD Philip K Dick Matrix Mandela Effect Quantum Retrocausality

Philip K. Dick is inarguably one of the most thought-provoking writers of all time, and what's more, MOST OF WHAT HE WROTE CAME TRUE. Here, we take a closer look at his now famous speech of 1977, in which he proclaims our world to be a Computer Simulation. In my humble opinion, this statement was his interpretation of what he was experiencing, and it isn't a bad guess. But it is my contingency that this "Dickian" claim is inaccurately received by us, the people living in the 21st century. However, that does not change the fact that Philip K. Dick gave us a profound message in that speech, and others, as well as his novels & short stories.... It is left to us to interpret what in fact that message was. Link to Philip K Dick's 1978 Speech Transcript "How to Build A Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart After Two Days":

http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm