Fun Any Writers?

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Oh no you don't!!! You do not get to "sex me up" to get out of your punishment (great imagery by the way)! Uh-uh... not going to happen!

@duzit where the hell are you!!! I need some serious punishment and I need it now!!! :emoji_robot: where the hell is a Cyberman when you need one?????

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer:

I'm working on it !!! Again, it will have to be something dear to the offenders heart...

duzit

@ant-mac ,@Janine The Barefoot

AM, on (06/01/17) you have been found guilty in violation of rule #187. As the Mighty, Furious Duz, I am the "keeper of the punishments" of all who commit infractions against the Codes of Conduct set forth for IMDF.

For your punishment, from this day (06/1/17) forward you are hereby forbidden to read, discuss, post, rate, or create, etc. anything pertaining to ALL of the Doctor Who threads with any fellow members of IMDF. This sentence will end on the Wednesday (06/07/17), which is after the next Doctor Who episode, or as you call it series.

In addition, because I am the Mighty, Furious Duz, with the authority to demand this, you will immediately get rid of that grumpy face avatar and replace it with my favorite DW. Doctor #10 will do nicely. #10 will stay until 06/15/17, at which time feel free to use anything/one for your avatar.

I put forth these punitive measures at the request of Janine The Barefoot. There are no negotiating or parole offers or early releases because of good behavior.
We have eyes everywhere, so beware, follow these laws as stated, we will be watching.:emoji_eye::emoji_spy::emoji_eyes:

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
@ant-mac ,@Janine The BarefootFor your punishment, from this day (06/1/17) forward you are hereby forbidden to read, discuss, post, rate, or create, etc. anything pertaining to ALL of the Doctor Who threads with any fellow members of IMDF. This sentence will end on the Wednesday (06/07/17), which is after the next Doctor Who episode, or as you call it series.
I may have trouble complying with this, as I might have to interact with the DOCTOR WHO forum in my capacity as a staff member. However, apart from that, I'll do what I can.

Actually, I also refer to each week's instalment as either an episode - if it is part of an ongoing serial - or a serial if it is a complete story within itself.
In addition, because I am the Mighty, Furious Duz, with the authority to demand this, you will immediately get rid of that grumpy face avatar and replace it with my favorite DW. Doctor #10 will do nicely. #10 will stay until 06/15/17, at which time feel free to use anything/one for your avatar.
So, are you saying that you're going to force the second Doctor to regenerate against his will, before his time is up? :emoji_astonished:

Cool! That's what happened to him in the TV series. After the Time Lords captured him, they forced him to regenerate and then exiled him to Earth. :emoji_relaxed:

I'll get to Doctor 10 eventually, but in chronological order. However, when I do, he'll be around for twice as long, because number ten occupied two incarnations instead of one. That means I've got two different avatars for him ready to go. :emoji_wink:

duzit

@ant-mac ,@Janine The Barefoot

"There are no negotiating". However, as the Mighty, Furious Duz, I did not take into consideration the extraneous circumstances your capacity as a staff member with duties create. I will grant a special dispensation because of the Mod. duties. However, you must swear to keep ALL interactions to near next to nothing.

Concerning the DW avatar, because of some silly chronological order rule, you will not display the #10 now. Because of this, #10 must be displayed twice as long as your offer. You must display each incarnation of #10 twice as long. (Example: 2 weeks become 4 weeks)
And, for my personal information what # Doctor are we currently on?

Janine The Barefoot must agree to these changes in your punishment as she was the one who requested it.

Respectfully,

The Mighty, Furious Duz

ant-mac

@ant-mac ,@Janine The Barefoot"There are no negotiating". However, as the Mighty, Furious Duz, I did not take into consideration the extraneous circumstances your capacity as a staff member with duties create. I will grant a special dispensation because of the Mod. duties. However, you must swear to keep ALL interactions to near next to nothing.
Most kind.
Concerning the DW avatar, because of some silly chronological order rule, you will not display the #10 now. Because of this, #10 must be displayed twice as long as your offer. You must display each incarnation of #10 twice as long. (Example: 2 weeks become 4 weeks)
And, for my personal information what # Doctor are we currently on?
I had planned to exhibit each face for a fortnight. However, instead of that, I will show each incarnation for one week each, to get to number ten twice as quick. Then I will exhibit each of him for a fortnight - or one month in total. Once I have completed my first circuit chronologically, I will then show the faces randomly.

We are currently on number three.
Janine The Barefoot must agree to these changes in your punishment as she was the one who requested it.
I hope I can appeal to her kind and thoughtful nature...

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
I hope I can appeal to her kind and thoughtful nature...
"Who"... me?????!!!!! I don't know AM, rule #187 is pretty tricky and I wouldn't want to show favoritism to a Mod.
It might be seen as pandering!

I promise to think about it (and laugh like hell while I'm doing it) and we'll have to see how "flexible" I can be.....
I was reeeeeealy flexible when I was younger..... you wouldn't believe the things I could do....:emoji_wink:

But I'm getting older now and much more set in my...... bones, muscles and tendons.... Yeah! That's it!!!

However, you gave me bunnies when they were out of my "reach" so to speak, so I am inclined to help you out
just a little!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: But you gotta admit "The MFD" really does kick ass! :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
I will show each incarnation for one week each, to get to number ten twice as quick. Then I will exhibit each of him for a fortnight - or one month in total.
Given your devotion to The Doctor and that I'm sympathetic to "loss" as a result of The "MFD", I believe this is an acceptable compromise to your punishment as it currently stands.

And can I just say how fun this was..... for me! (sadistic little WNW that I am... it's the Viking thing you know?) :emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer:

:emoji_smiling_imp: :emoji_yum: Can't wait for #10!!!!!! :emoji_robot:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
frustrated-writer-2.jpg

The Untold Tale of the Indecisive Writer

I only have one hundred words to tell my story - and don't know where to start.

Do I make it a horror story?

Or Science Fiction?

Maybe a nice, weepy, sentimental love story?

Perhaps a biographical anecdote of some kind?

I'm really not sure...

I wasted seven words at the start with the title! "The Untold Tale of the Indecisive Writer". What a stupid title!

The danger is, of course, that I will use up my total one hundred word count and not even have commenced on telling the story.

That would be...

ant-mac

View attachment 1729

The Untold Tale of the Indecisive Writer

I only have one hundred words to tell my story - and don't know where to start.

Do I make it a horror story?

Or Science Fiction?

Maybe a nice, weepy, sentimental love story?

Perhaps a biographical anecdote of some kind?

I'm really not sure...

I wasted seven words at the start with the title! "The Untold Tale of the Indecisive Writer". What a stupid title!

The danger is, of course, that I will use up my total one hundred word count and not even have commenced on telling the story.

That would be...
Very nice, mate.

However, there is an old saying about a picture being worth a thousand words...

Doesn't that mean that you went slightly over the limit? :emoji_wink:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Those are the scattered remains of my brilliant, blockbuster novel: "The Writer Who Went Back to His Day Job".

It's a tragic tale. :emoji_frowning2:

duzit

@ant-mac,@Janine The Barefoot

Hello,
This is The "MFD", saying Hi to both of you. I'm just checking in to make sure AM is lawfully following the special dispensation I granted because of the Mod. duties, at which time he swore to keep ALL interactions to near next to nothing.

As a reminder, I post the original sentence at stated before the SD was invoked:
For your punishment, from this day (06/1/17) forward you are hereby forbidden to read, discuss, post, rate, or create, etc. anything pertaining to ALL of the Doctor Who threads with any fellow members of IMDF. This sentence will end on the Wednesday (06/07/17), which is after the next Doctor Who episode, or as you call it series.

I have stated before that we have eyes everywhere, we will be watching for any infraction of this punishment.

Respectfully,
The Mighty, Furious Duz

ant-mac

@ant-mac,@Janine The Barefoot

Hello,
This is The "MFD", saying Hi to both of you. I'm just checking in to make sure AM is lawfully following the special dispensation I granted because of the Mod. duties, at which time he swore to keep ALL interactions to near next to nothing.

As a reminder, I post the original sentence at stated before the SD was invoked:

I have stated before that we have eyes everywhere, we will be watching for any infraction of this punishment.

Respectfully,
The Mighty, Furious Duz
I have entered the DOCTOR WHO forums once since receiving this sentence - to sticky a New Who thread concerning an upcoming DOCTOR WHO episode. I have not contributed in any way to any thread in this area outside of that action.

By the way, I hope you realize that in Australia, 06/07/17 is over a month away. It represents the sixth of July, 2017. :emoji_cry:

duzit

Regarding the length of your punishment, you will have to help me with some info from "down under". What is the number & title of the last DW episode you watched "down under"?

ant-mac

The last episode broadcast by the ABC network - on Sunday, at 1940 hours local time - was THE LIE OF THE LAND.

Once upon a time, we had to wait for weeks, months or even years... Now it is just a matter of hours.

duzit

The last episode broadcast by the ABC network - on Sunday, at 1940 hours local time - was THE LIE OF THE LAND
@Janine The Barefoot
OK, in compliance with your sentence, you are hereby forbidden to read, discuss, post, rate, or create, etc. anything about this episode or anything else associated with DW until Wednesday of this week.
Currently, here in the USA, it is Monday, 06/05/17. What day of the week and date are you experiencing "down under"?