Review Assassins Creed Origins

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I just bought the Gold Edition Steel Book a few days ago. I haven't played it yet, cause I'm trying to finish up getting all 4 endings on Fallout 4. Before anyone lays into for buying a game for 109 bucks. I did upload the season pass code on my system to get the goods to dl already. I was going to buy the basic or just deluxe and buy the pass later down the road. My store have Deluxe sold out, basic in stock, or the DL card of basic, deluxe, or gold. I did not want to spend 60, 70, or 100 dollars on a dl game since I want to save my 50gb for a free game later down the road. On my games when I buy them I like having the disc, to keep my tb system free from a lot of clutter, or just free Xbox Gold games. I do not have the new versions of X-1 I have a Fallout edition system I bought on Fallout 4 launch day. Back to my tale I went to another store about 12 or 14 miles out from Wallyworld. They had basic, and steelbook, and all those nice DL cards. Before I bought I did look up the pros/cons on all the extras, debating on this game a lot. I even was going to hold out and wait till Black Friday, but I didn't want to fight the crowds, or waste the gas. I had the cash, and went with steel, I knew this game would be worth it in the long run. I watched some play time on YT, read reviews, and it looks like it will be a good buy in the long run. I don't care about extra horses, weapons, I just like for the cost of all the addon on it saves money is all. I'll let you guys know how it handles the older X1 system. When you buy it's your money, spend it how you like. You can go all out or buy basic, the decision is yours.

Let me break down the cost
AC Gold Steel Book is 109 dollars
AC Gold in DL card is 100 dollars
AC Origins is 60 dollars
AC Deluxe is 70 dollars
AC Season Pass is 40 dollars

So Steelbook comes with
Nice Artwork
AC Origin Deluxe 70 bucks
AC Season Pass 40 bucks
Desert Cobra Pack (Deluxe)
Ambush at Sea Mission (Deluxe)
Calamity Sword (Season Pass)
Roman Centurion (Free or pay 7 dollars)
Horus Pack
Secrets of the First Pyramids
Deluxe is another add-on if you bought basic game (10 dollars)
2 Weapons, Horse, etc.
More add-ons

Future DLC's with Season Pass
Hidden Ones
Curse of the Pharaohs

27872924-9071-4ee2-bf58-be5e1f8b0c7e.jpg.w960.jpg ACO_Timeline_Combine_ver_1507597519.jpg

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
No New “Assassin’s Creed” Game This Year?

no-new-assassins-creed-game-this-year-696x464.jpg

Ubisoft’s “Assassin’s Creed” franchise could be permanently ditching its annual release model with Kotaku news editor Jason Schreier (via Games Radar) reporting that the franchise is likely to sit out offering a new entry this year.

In an earnings call yesterday, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot suggested that Ubisoft won’t be concentrating on a new title – instead, the focus will be on downloadable content for last year’s “Assassin’s Creed: Origins”. He says: “We are concentrating on [sic] the moment on AC: Origins for which we are going to launch a few other DLCs. You will be amazed by what will come on ACO, so that’s the only thing we can say now.”

Ubisoft adopted the “Call of Duty” annual release model for the series for several years, but the bug-plagued 2014 entry “Assassin’s Creed: Unity” left a sour taste in many gamers mouths and they took it out on the next game in the cycle “Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate” with weak sales.

That resulted in the company sitting out 2016 and retooling the franchise a bit with ‘Origins’ which arrived late last year to strong reviews thanks to that extra year of development time. Now they’re likely sitting it out again for 2018 with a new entry to come in 2019. What the setting could be – feudal Japan, the Dark Ages, the Viking invasions, the Spanish conquest of South America, the Russian Revolution, etc. – is unknown.

Along with the DLC, a current generation console remaster of “Assassin’s Creed Rogue” is coming next month so fans of the series will have plenty to keep them occupied. Ubisoft is also busy with the release of “Far Cry 5” on March 27th.