Review Avicii

PF4Eva

Member: Rank 3
Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
00.jpg

Tim Bergling (Swedish pronunciation: [tɪm ²bærjlɪŋ]; 8 September 1989 – 20 April 2018), better known by his stage name Avicii(/əˈviːtʃi/, ə-VEE-chee, Swedish: [aˈvɪtɕɪ]; stylized as ΛVICII and ◢ ◤), was a Swedish musician, DJ, remixer and record producer.

Bergling was ranked third on DJ Mag in 2012 and 2013 and has been nominated twice for a Grammy Award, once for his work on "Sunshine" with David Guetta in 2012[7] and once for his song "Levels" in 2013.

Some of his most famous songs are "I Could Be the One" with Nicky Romero, "Wake Me Up", "You Make Me", "X You", "Hey Brother", "Addicted to You", "The Days", "The Nights", "Levels", "Waiting for Love", "Without You" and "Lonely Together".

He released his debut studio album, True, in 2013. It received generally positive reviews from music critics, peaked within the top ten in more than fifteen countries and topped the Australian, Swedish, Danish and US charts.

In 2015, Bergling released his second studio album, Stories. On 10 August 2017, Avicii released an EP titled Avīci (01).

He died on 20 April 2018 in Oman.

Last edited: