Review Bob Dylan

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
00001.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie....

A film based on Bob Dylan’s 1975 album “Blood on the Tracks”.

Considered one of the musician’s finest works, the lyrics of the various songs have been hotly debated for decades (and long speculated to be autobiographical) with this no doubt adding more fuel to the fire.

Doctor Omega

Guadagnino Plans Film Take On Dylan Song

“Call Me By Your Name” and “Suspiria” filmmaker Luca Guadagnino has confirmed he’s developing a film based on Bob Dylan’s 1975 album “Blood on the Tracks”.

Considered one of the musician’s finest works, the lyrics of the various songs have been hotly debated for decades (and long speculated to be autobiographical) with this no doubt adding more fuel to the fire.

Guadagnino was reportedly put onto the film by a “Call Me By Your Name” producer, but he had a condition – he’d only do it if Richard LaGravenese (“Beloved,” “The Fisher King”) would write the script. LaGravenese agreed and penned a story following several characters across the 1970s.

No production start date has been revealed.

Doctor Omega

Track listing

All tracks written by Bob Dylan.

Side one
No.
Title Recorded Length
1. "Tangled Up in Blue" December 30, 1974 in Minneapolis 5:42
2. "Simple Twist of Fate" September 19, 1974 in New York City 4:19
3. "You're a Big Girl Now" December 27, 1974 in Minneapolis 4:36
4. "Idiot Wind" December 27, 1974 in Minneapolis 7:48
5. "You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go" September 17, 1974 in New York City 2:55
Side two
No.
Title Recorded Length
6. "Meet Me in the Morning" September 16, 1974 in New York City 4:22
7. "Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts" December 30, 1974 in Minneapolis 8:51
8. "If You See Her, Say Hello" December 30, 1974 in Minneapolis 4:49
9. "Shelter from the Storm" September 17, 1974 in New York City 5:02
10. "Buckets of Rain" September 19, 1974 in New York City 3:22
Total length: 51:42

Doctor Omega

His new song......

"Murder Most Foul" is a single by the American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on March 27, 2020.[3][4] The song addresses the assassination of John F. Kennedy in the context of the greater American political and cultural history.[5][6]
In a statement released with the song, Dylan indicated that "Murder Most Foul" was a gift to fans for their support and loyalty over the years.[7] Some critics saw the release and content of the song directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic