Boom Town

BJS

Member: Rank 1
@ant-mac
Boom Town may not be the best episode but this quote from it really hits. By the it happens again in Series three but in that episode the fact that there was a real little girl called Lucy Cartwright who had her whole life ahead of her until Daughter of Mine killed her is pretty much glossed over.

“You’ve been in that skin suit too long. You’ve forgotten. There used to be a real Margaret Blaine. You killed her and stripped her and used the skin. You’re pleading for mercy out of a dead woman’s lips.”

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
@ant-mac
Boom Town may not be the best episode but this quote from it really hits. By the it happens again in Series three but in that episode the fact that there was a real little girl called Lucy Cartwright who had her whole life ahead of her until Daughter of Mine killed her is pretty much glossed over.

“You’ve been in that skin suit too long. You’ve forgotten. There used to be a real Margaret Blaine. You killed her and stripped her and used the skin. You’re pleading for mercy out of a dead woman’s lips.”
It's been several years since I watched an episode of New Who... TWICE UPON A TIME.

These days, I roam freely, but strictly, between AN UNEARTHLY CHILD and THE TV MOVIE.

I know there's more DW beyond that point, but that doesn't mean I have to watch it.

BJS

Member: Rank 1
These days, I roam freely, but strictly, between AN UNEARTHLY CHILD and THE TV MOVIE.
It's a shame the actual top choices for the Master in the TVM didn't get the role - Doc Brown or Pennywise would have been excellent, which is why they were favoured by the casting people.