Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
tumblr_n4g1legMOi1rgctu0o1_1280.jpg

Christopher Walken (born Ronald Walken, March 31, 1943) is an American actor of screen[2] and stage who has appeared in more than 100 films and television shows, including Annie Hall (1977), The Deer Hunter (1978), The Dogs of War (1980), The Dead Zone(1983), A View to a Kill (1985), Batman Returns (1992), True Romance (1993), Pulp Fiction (1994), Sleepy Hollow (1999), Catch Me If You Can (2002), Hairspray (2007), Seven Psychopaths (2012), the first three Prophecy films, Antz (1998), The Jungle Book (2016), as well as music videos by many popular recording artists. Walken has received a number of awards and nominations during his career, including winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of Nikanor "Nick" Chebotarevich in The Deer Hunter.He was nominated for the same award and won BAFTA and Screen Actors Guild Awards for his performance as Frank Abagnale Sr. in Catch Me If You Can.

Walken's films have grossed more than $1 billion in the United States.[3] He has also played the lead in the Shakespeare plays Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet and Coriolanus. He is a popular guest-host of Saturday Night Live, having hosted seven times. His most notable roles on the show include record producer Bruce Dickinson in the "More Cowbell" sketch, the double-entendre-named, disgraced Confederate officer Colonel Angus and, in multiple appearances, The Continental.

Walken debuted as a film director and scriptwriter with the short film Popcorn Shrimp in 2001. He also wrote and acted the main role in a play about his idol Elvis Presley, titled Him, in 1995.

Personal life

Walken married Georgianne Walken (née Thon), a casting director, in 1969. She is most notable for The Sopranos. The couple have no children. Walken has stated in interviews that having no children is one of the reasons he has had such a prolific film career.[57] The Walkens have a cat named Bowtie and their previous cat was named Flapjack.[58] The couple lives in Westport, Connecticut and they also have a vacation home on Block Island, Rhode Island.

Walken was one of the last persons to see Natalie Wood alive before her drowning on November 29, 1981, near Santa Catalina Island, California, while on a Thanksgiving weekend boating trip.[59] In 2011, Walken hired a lawyer when authorities reopened the Wood case, while the LAPD said, "Walken is not a suspect." The case was closed and termed an accidental death[60] until June 2012, when the investigation was reopened and the cause of death was changed to "undetermined". Authorities stated that Walken is not a suspect.

Last edited:

sitenoise

Member: Rank 5
When he just moved his head one inch to the left while interrogating Christian Slater in True Romance.

At the end of Seven Psychopaths:
"Put your hands up"
"No"
"What"?
"I said no"
"Why not"?
"I don't want to"
"But I got a gun"
"I don't care"
"But ... it doesn't make any sense"
"Too bad"

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I'm glad this man has a sense of humour about some of the stuff he has done.
I remember hearing about when he was filming Shoot the Sun Down and actually stayed tied up to the rock in the sun while the rest of the cast went to lunch. I never understood how that movie was wrote off hearing the album "Desperado" by the Eagles.
Still love that smile in Sleepy Hollow.
Untitled.jpg

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3

Please post and discuss the life and career of Christopher Walken here...

I am not the only one who believes this. I believe Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken got away with murder. Natalie Wood was partying in Santa Catalina Island with Robert Wagner (her husband) and Christopher Walken. The two men wanted to go back to the boat but Natalie wanted to drink some more. So they went back without her. She shows up way sooner than they expected. She caught them in bed. She went hysterical and threatened to tell the world what see saw. The last thing Wagner and Walken wanted was for that to get out. Right then they knew what they had to do. And they did it. Natalie was found dead the next morning. Wagner admitted that he had a big argument with Wood before she disappeared. But he would not say what the argument was about. We know why.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Blimey, Hunter! There is a lot of smoke in your theory, but is it possible that there is some fire - and consequently, some truth to your assertion?

And will we ever know the truth? Whatever that truth is? :emoji_confused:

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
Blimey, Hunter! There is a lot of smoke in your theory, but is it possible that there is some fire - and consequently, some truth to your assertion?

And will we ever know the truth? Whatever that truth is? :emoji_confused:
The only way we will know is if Robert Wagner or Christopher Walken confess on their death bed. Even if my theory is right or even close to being right I doubt either one of them would admit it. Even on their death bed.