Fun Coffee!

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
And, even walking the streets, I just can't seem to get away from it....

• Costa Coffee. ...
  • Starbucks. ...
  • Caffè Nero. ...
  • Pret A Manger. ...
  • Greggs.

Costa.jpg

s3-news-tmp-56002-sb_3--2x1--865.jpg

Caffe-Nero-acquires-Harris-Hoole-from-Tesco_wrbm_large.jpg

Doctor Omega

Thinking more seriously on it, I really can't do without coffee.

I get bad headaches if I try and cut it out entirely and I also find tea boring and healthy teas are, to me, merely hot, flavourless water.

Doctor Omega

I don't recall Janeway's coffee craze.

Is this another example of the Mandela Effect?

I am off to have a cup of coffee while I ponder on this! :emoji_confused:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I don't recall Janeway's coffee craze.

Is this another example of the Mandela Effect?

I am off to have a cup of coffee while I ponder on this! :emoji_confused:
No, I've always been aware of her coffee addiction.

I'm just trying to work out where that fucking crystal in Piccard's ready room came from... :emoji_confused:

Doctor Omega

From what I have gathered, it only seemed to appear as something people were aware of in 2015, apparently.

And now they are finally merchandising it.

Before then, no reference books or magazines or internet entries had ever mentioned it's existence.

What year did CERN start operating? :emoji_robot:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I've never been much for coffee. I love cappuccino and lattes, but as far as coffee goes, I have to add milk and sugar, so I might as well just hit up a coffee shop for an overpriced drink. And since I live in a town with no coffee shops, it means stopping at a convenience store to get a cappuccino, which is just the instant stuff in a machine which is overpriced more than a Starbucks. I do find myself being more of a tea man, usually leaning toward Picard's favorite Earl Grey. However, since I also can't get on without caffeine, I typically live on Mountain Dew.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
I can’t drink coffee without cream. Starbucks coffee is awful, imo, but I get it cause it’s there. McDonalds coffee is better. But the best thing for me is green tea - straight green tea, no jasmine or lemon, the way the Japanese drink it. My favorite brand is a Japanese brand, Ito En.

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
I completely forgot about green tea! I certainly love the stuff, and order it if I know the Asian restaurant I'm at serves it.
Two cups a day. Sometimes three. I really look forward to that first cup of coffee each morning. I grind my coffee from whole beans every night and set the timer on my coffee makers right before bed. That way its ready to drink as soon as I get up.