Review Despicable Me 3 (2017)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

Despicable Me 3 is an upcoming 2017 American 3D computer-animated comedy film that is being produced by Illumination Entertainment and released by Universal Pictures. It will be the third installment in the Despicable Me film series, after Despicable Me 2 (2013). Directed by Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda, and co-directed by Eric Guillon, the film is written by Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio. It stars the voices of Steve Carell in a dual role, Kristen Wiig, and Trey Parker. It is scheduled to be released in the United States on June 30, 2017 by Universal Pictures.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Thanx DOC, it looks great. Now that Gru is married we will see a new partnership & I hope "the girls" will still be around. And, those lovable Minions. Everything that I loved about the 1st two.
Really looking forward to this one◆◆◆:emoji_purple_heart::emoji_purple_heart::emoji_purple_heart:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
final-trailer-despicable-me-3-696x464.jpg

Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment have premiered the third and final trailer “Despicable Me 3” a month out from the film’s release.

The threequel follows the latest adventures of the Minions, Gru (Steve Carell), Lucy (Kristen Wiig), Margo (Miranda Cosgrove), Edith (Dana Gaier) and Agnes (Nev Scharrel), as well as the new characters Dru (Gru’s twin brother) and Balthazar Bratt (Trey Parker).

Bratt is a former child star who’s grown up to become obsessed with the character he played in the 1980s, and proves to be Gru’s most formidable nemesis to date.

Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda directed, Eric Guillon co-directed, and Cinco Paul & Ken Daurio penned the script. “Despicable Me 3” will be released on June 30th.