Review Do you own any movie memorable?

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
There are so many auctions sites out there selling original one of a kind pieces were you one of the lucky ones and own something from Hollyweird? This can be original artwork by a celebrity, even to a outfit, coat, shirt, car, etc. If so what is it?

McQualude

Member: Rank 3
I own one of the zombie costumes from the first Resident Evil. There is a scene in the tunnels where a really tall zombie in a grey coverall attacks Milla Jovovich, she grabs a bar and wraps her legs around his neck and snaps it. I own that outfit. Grey coveralls, black tennis shoes, and brown/grey t-shirt. Unfortunately the coveralls and shoes don't fit but I've worn the t-shirt on a few zombie walks.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I own one of the zombie costumes from the first Resident Evil. There is a scene in the tunnels where a really tall zombie in a grey coverall attacks Milla Jovovich, she grabs a bar and wraps her legs around his neck and snaps it. I own that outfit. Grey coveralls, black tennis shoes, and brown/grey t-shirt. Unfortunately the coveralls and shoes don't fit but I've worn the t-shirt on a few zombie walks.
So he basically died by having his neck squeezed really tightly between Milla Jovovich's thighs...

Lucky bastard.