Doctor Who Reaction- Medusa Cascade, Marie Claire and Sesskasays

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
Two lovely YouTube channels for Dr Who fans that I discovered recently. Two young ladies obviously introduced to Dr Who via NuWho, are going through classic Who episode by episode and posting their reactions. Medusa Cascade is currently at Stones Of Blood and Marie Claire at Death to the Daleks. Both are loving Classic Who. You can join them for any episode/story , they've put vids up for every episode. Here I've chosen a random one for each. For Medusa Cascade tap on link below then tap again to go to YouTube. Both young ladies started at the beginning with An Unearthly Child. Now joined by Sesskasays.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

Our three YouTube classic Who watchers continue apace.
Sesskasays is on Colony In Space.

Medusa Cascade is on Enlightenment.

Marie Claire has just finished Power Of Kroll.

michaellevenson

Marie Claire has just posted her first reaction to Armageddon Factor , really love this reaction, she's into the story straight away, I wonder if it'll last.

michaellevenson

Marie Claire just put up Armageddon Factor episode 5 on YT..When Drax said " it's the hyperbolics " Marie Claire paused episode and said, " did he just say hyperbollocks " Which is probably a good description of Drax's banter with the Doctor :emoji_relaxed: