Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
so i was confused. And i have an opinion about this conversation that you guys have,but i'll keep it for myself,for now
OK Alice.... feel free to post whenever you feel comfortable. I'm sorry I confused you and hope that my later post helped to clear it up!
:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: I'm on "Bunny restriction" as you may have seen so I can't give you any right now.... I'll catch you later with them OK?!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
You didn't make any sense,so i was confused. And i have an opinion about this conversation that you guys have,but i'll keep it for myself,for now
All opinions are welcome, CA, even ones that differ from our own.

Just so long as they are expressed in a polite and reasonable manner. :emoji_relaxed:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
,should i call lara to help you with the bunnies?
Alice that is just so kind of you I don't know what to say! Thank you, really. I know she's a hero of yours which makes it all the more generous that you'd bring her to my rescue if I needed it.

So although Lara kicks ass like no other.... the whole "bunnies" thing was a joke I started with dusit a while back and we were both just making fun of me at my invitation.

But thanks Alice! It's really sweet that you'd bring Lara in to help me out! She is the woman!

So here's a kiss from a crazy dancing Norwegian Woman :emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: and we'll put your Bunnies on hold... (They are fun and I do like to share them because they make me smile and I like to spread that around).

croft_alice

Member: Rank 4
All opinions are welcome, CA, even ones that differ from our own.

Just so long as they are expressed in a polite and reasonable manner. :emoji_relaxed:
Well,in the past few days,i've watching you fighting for no reason,at least i didn't saw one and i have a deja - vu feeling.It was very similar with the conversations on imdb boards right after the final chapter's premiere

ant-mac

Well,in the past few days,i've watching you fighting for no reason,at least i didn't saw one and i have a deja - vu feeling.It was very similar with the conversations on imdb boards right after the final chapter's premiere
Oh, there were reasons.

Re-read all of the posts - not just mine - and you will hopefully see what they were.

It has a lot to do with being polite and reasonable.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
starting 5/19 thru 5/20.
Your Dancing Bunnies are GROUNDED.
Uhmmmm Duz? Are we talking a full 24 hours here, because I need you to go take a look at @Doctor Omega latest post on Aquaman, which we both want to see. I'm pretty sure when you see my post you'll take pity on me and call it good at midnight.... On the other hand, you are forcing me into new and frightening heights of ahem.... "creativity" (if you don't count the vomit that is)!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer:.... and now, what for penance and absolution.... not to mention just flat-out begging and prostration.....

:emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved: lots of crying GF... lots! :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed: hoping beyond all hope.....
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeohpleezeohpleezeohpleezeohpleezeohpleezeohpleezeohpleeze......................:emoji_persevere::emoji_persevere::emoji_persevere::emoji_persevere::emoji_persevere::emoji_persevere:

:emoji_cake::emoji_cake::emoji_cake::emoji_cake::emoji_cake::emoji_cake::emoji_cake::emoji_cake::emoji_cake:
Because I'm not above a bribe when it's called for! :emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy::emoji_candy:
And the stars and the moon for the extra celestial value...........:emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy::emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy::emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy::emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy::emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy::emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy::emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy::emoji_crescent_moon::emoji_dizzy:

Whadaya think GF? You are the one in charge here..... Oh mighty, mighty Duzit!!!!!!!!! :emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet::emoji_bouquet:

ant-mac

I did read them and looks very similar with those boards
Looks can be deceiving.

In any case, our future is now in our own hands - where it belongs. It's up to us to make this website our new online home, if we want it to be that. It's also up to us all to ensure that we don't descend into chaos.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
@Janine The Barefoot ,

It looks to me that you are OK, the post is dated 5/18 & I see no DB, just cheerleaders. I suppose the date could be debated because I do believe we are in different time zones. But, I'm to tired to try & figure it out. I'll give you a pass on it. Do not grovel, it won't help, I don't like groveling, I think it's demeaning. However, I always do enjoy begging, works on me everytime. And just so you don't forget what they look like
:emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

Last edited:

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Well.... you did say the 20th so I'll do my best to honor your "grounding" oh great lord and master GF!

As a reminder, I do believe I said thru 5/20, which means the whole day until midnight. Because of the time zone differences, my midnight comes first, However, use your time zone for midnight.
This I do believe will have properly reprimanded you for your Faux Pas. :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:
Unequivocally, your "Furious Duz" !

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
David Peel ~ God

god, why do we have wars god, why do we have laws god, people are so strange god, I am so ashamed, I am so ashamed it's my life and you do what you want people are hating and fighting for love people call me funny names I don't understand you gotta help the people who call themselves men god do you really care god, the world is in despair god, I don't want my soul god, have nowhere to go, have nowhere to go I am very lonely and afraid to die I need a-searching for a place in heaven to hide i don't want unhappiness living here on earth living here is loneliness, I'm going to, this day god, are you really square god, do you have long hair god, i don't really care god, help me lift my fear, help me lift my fear I don't want to be your enemy i want to ask you one, is this world free? I dont give a damn if youre hip or square love is something everyone gotta share god, why are people mean god, cant you change the scene god, I am only five can I stay alive, can I stay alive?