Fun Doing anything interesting?

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I have to go to Walmart's today. Please wish me luck.
Funny, you bring up Wallyworld. I need to head out to there today to buy a few dvd's and a gig stick. Last time, I was out there I found Mallrats for 5 bucks, and Red for 3 bucks. I like Wally mainly between 10pm and midnight M-F the store is dead. The store out here isn't to bad during the day. I just don't like the store on the weekends. It's pretty packed, and you might see the next person to appear on People Of Walmart website. :emoji_grin:

Looks like you're still posting mustang so you survived the crowd and drive. It must have been not to long of a drive then for you.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Well, I was digging this shallow grave in my backyard, to dispose of the evidence surrounding the disappearance of a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman who was doing the rounds in my area. But then wouldn't you know it... It turns out that his medical condition wasn't quite as terminal as I was led to believe. I wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or relieved. I mean when you strike someone repeatedly over the head with a hollow metal pipe, I think you should be entitled to expect a more permanent result...

They just don't make vacuum cleaners like they used to. These modern ones really suck.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I just got caught up and THE FLASH, ARROW and LEGENDS OF TOMORROW. Now it's off to take a nap before I have to get the kids off to school tomorrow.

I am also planning a trip to Walmart tomorrow. Not sure what I'm going for, just been told we're going shopping. Maybe I'll find a new superhero t-shirt.

Then probably a visit to the petting zoo to find a goat, so that I may use its blood in a ritual to the dark lord, and then finally be made emperor of all humanity. Do be prepared to bow before your lord and master.

Oh, I'm going to go see LOGAN tomorrow night with the family! That's exciting! I'd better pick up some Sour Patch Kids to sneak in to the theatre.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Then probably a visit to the petting zoo to find a goat, so that I may use its blood in a ritual to the dark lord, and then finally be made emperor of all humanity. Do be prepared to bow before your lord and master.
Take a number and wait in line.

It's my turn to be Emperor of all Humanity tomorrow. Then Doc Omega's having his turn on Sunday. And the Seeker is having her turn on Monday. How's next week Tuesday for you?

By the way, next time save yourself an effort and use a chicken or small child. Less of a mess to clean up afterwards... :emoji_wink:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Take a number and wait in line.
[Menacing voice] Curses!

It's my turn to be Emperor of all Humanity tomorrow. Then Doc Omega's having his turn on Sunday. And the Seeker is having her turn on Monday. How's next week Tuesday for you?
Tuesday works fine. I may have to move some things around, but yeah, that's okay.

By the way, next time save yourself an effort and use a chicken or small child. Less of a mess to clean up afterwards... :emoji_wink:
I'll keep that in mind. Plus, goats make such a racket. Children are much easier to sacrifice, and they taste better, too.

What, you guys don't save the sacrifice for an after ceremony feast?

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
Well, I was digging this shallow grave in my backyard, to dispose of the evidence surrounding the disappearance of a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman who was doing the rounds in my area. But then wouldn't you know it... It turns out that his medical condition wasn't quite as terminal as I was led to believe. I wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or relieved. I mean when you strike someone repeatedly over the head with a hollow metal pipe, I think you should be entitled to expect a more permanent result...

They just don't make vacuum cleaners like they used to. These modern ones really suck.
There's just no quality at all any more.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I had plans on going out to Hobby Lobby for some paint, and to see what other goodies I could buy out there. Sadly, my trip hit a snag with this weather. We're in the middle of a ice freezing cold snow/sleet windy day, and this is April. I can drive in this weather with no problem but the wind will literally shakes the h*ll out of the truck. Last time I went out to the mall area's in wind like this, it was bad. The door of the truck was caught by the wind and pulled out of alignment a bit. I fixed it, but since then I really don't like strong windy days. Another thing is the radio's a buzz with accidents all around the areas. Just playing it safe today. Maybe tomorrow will be better? I just hate the traffic around the area on the weekends.

As of right now I'm listening to the house shake in the wind and watching neighbors trash cans rolling down the road.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
Its time for the october challenge, so Im only watching horror movies. And in between I made some lovely christmas colourings for work, So yeah, horror and drawing happy winter wonderlands.