Important DOOMCOCK Worship Thread

Doctor Omega

Our Lord and Master has just posted a new video.......

Lucas Hates Disney Star Wars? | Lucas Cut Exists Source Claims

The Star Wars Sequel Trilogy was a massive disappointment to George Lucas according to a source purporting to have knowledge of the situation. Here are new rumors regarding Lucas’ reaction to each of the sequel trilogy films and his efforts to save The Rise of Skywalker.

Doctor Omega

As with WHO the difficulty will be now trying not to let such a "negative view of humanity's future" show as Picard taint the enjoyment of such a "positive, uplifting view of the future" show that TNG was.

And whereas I will always want to watch episodes of TNG, I never want to see any episode of Picard more than once (with curiosity - always followed by disappointment - being the only reason for seeing them in the first place).

Shame on Patrick Stewart too, it has to be said, for thinking that we wanted to see a show and his character like this.

ant-mac

Administrator
Staff member
As with WHO the difficulty will be now trying not to let such a "negative view of humanity's future" show as Picard taint the enjoyment of such a "positive, uplifting view of the future" show that TNG was.

And whereas I will always want to watch episodes of TNG, I never want to see any episode of Picard more than once (with curiosity - always followed by disappointment - being the only reason for seeing them in the first place).

Shame on Patrick Stewart too, it has to be said, for thinking that we wanted to see a show and his character like this.
If they didn't believe in the STAR TREK ethos, why try to make a STAR TREK TV series?

If you want to go "anti-Trek", then make something different and original.

It can work out brilliantly... just look at BLAKE'S 7. :emoji_vulcan:

ant-mac

Administrator
Staff member
In other news, it has been revealed that in an upcoming Darth Vader spin off film, he will remove his chest unit to reveal a huge set of tits.

This will cause his gasping, raspy breath to increase in frequency and volume when he subsequently spots his reflection in a mirror.