Review Feud (2017)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

Feud is an American anthology television series for FX created by Ryan Murphy, Jaffe Cohen and Michael Zam. It premiered on March 5, 2017.

The first season, which consists of eight episodes, is subtitled Bette and Joan and chronicles the rivalry between Bette Davis and Joan Crawford during the production of their 1962 film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

https://www.imdforums.com/threads/whatever-happened-to-baby-jane-1962.1353/

In February 2017, FX renewed the series for a 10-episode second season called Charles and Diana, centered on the relationship between Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales, which is expected to premiere in 2018.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I have not seen any of this yet, but want to catch up with the re-runs. Both actresses have been making the talk shows rounds and have good reports about the experience of working with each other and the material that the series is about◆◆◆♡♡♡◆◆◆

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:emoji_relaxed: ~ Feud was a great & witty show I loved watching it. Especially since I am a huge classic movie fan and fan of both iconic actresses. The show was beautifully done from very period, film, setting and performances.

*~:emoji_rosette:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
:emoji_musical_score:
"Well you may not see me when you come back

I could be sharing someone else's pillow
And my love for you is better than diamonds
To you everything I bestow"

By: Mundy