Review Frozen: The Broadway Musical

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Meet The “Frozen: The Broadway Musical” Cast

meet-the-frozen-the-broadway-musical-cast-696x464.jpg

Walt Disney Theatrical Productions has debuted both a first look photo and a new video which gives us a behind-the-scenes look at the cast of “Frozen The Broadway Musical,” the upcoming stage adaptation of the animated Disney feature.

The project will briefly be performed at the Buell Theatre in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts from August 17th to October before it opens on Broadway. The production stars Caissie Levy as Elsa, Patti Murin as Anna, Jelani Alladin as Kristoff, Greg Hildreth as Olaf, and John Riddle as Hans.

Two-time Tony Award winner Stephen Oremus (“Avenue Q,” “Wicked,” “The Book of Mormon”) serves as music supervisor and creates vocal, incidental and dance arrangements for the project which is being directed by Thomas Schumacher.

https://twitter.com/FrozenBroadway/status/898530721337229312

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
Meet The “Frozen: The Broadway Musical” Cast

View attachment 2955

Walt Disney Theatrical Productions has debuted both a first look photo and a new video which gives us a behind-the-scenes look at the cast of “Frozen The Broadway Musical,” the upcoming stage adaptation of the animated Disney feature.

The project will briefly be performed at the Buell Theatre in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts from August 17th to October before it opens on Broadway. The production stars Caissie Levy as Elsa, Patti Murin as Anna, Jelani Alladin as Kristoff, Greg Hildreth as Olaf, and John Riddle as Hans.

Two-time Tony Award winner Stephen Oremus (“Avenue Q,” “Wicked,” “The Book of Mormon”) serves as music supervisor and creates vocal, incidental and dance arrangements for the project which is being directed by Thomas Schumacher.

:emoji_laughing:A friend of mine is trying to get tickets for Frozen. She is planning of taking her girls. When I first heard that it will be in Broadway it didn't shock me. Wouldn't be surprised if the musical succeeds. Like Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty & the Beast and the rest Disney's Broadway musicals.:emoji_ok_hand:

*~:emoji_crown:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I found an island in your arms
A country in your eyes
Arms that chain,
Eyes that lie

By: The Doors - Break on Through
:emoji_microphone: