Poll Has a Human Being Ever Met/Encountered An Alien?

Has Human and Alien Contact Already Taken Place?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I'm uncertain.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
1024px-Artist’s_impression_of_the_TRAPPIST-1_planetary_system_Hubble.jpg

Putting all the conspiracy theories aside, as best we can....

Do you honestly believe that a human being has ever met or made contact with an extra terrestrial in any way, shape or form, be it crashed spaceships, alien abductions or whatever?

Or, up to now, have we - actually - been truly alone?

Last edited:

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
I got two words, one series: Ancient Aliens!

If you see that stuff you really start believing something could've happened in the past. The universe is so big and we are so tiny compared to that, it's almost impossible to think we are the only ones out here.

I've always wondered if there is a planet or galaxy out there that is still thriving with dino's and everything. Never had the Ice Age or Big Bang or whatever caused it that we all can exsist here.

It is a one of a kind combination with our solar system, how we live and are depending on gravity, [sun] light and dark, etc, but this doesn't make it a fact we are alone.

Seeing how fckd up the earth has become, I wouldn't come visit either if I was an Alien of some kind lol.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I would like to believe that we have.

I am not entirely convinced though.

People will fill entire books with compelling evidence.

But real, hard, tangible evidence seems much harder to come by.

Sadly.

Last edited:

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Even with no concrete proof, I do believe someone/something is keeping watch on us. I also watch the
Ancient Alien series and a lot of what is discussed on the program is thought provoking, with unexplainable discoveries. If they are among us perhaps they are here to watch our development.

Just as a side note, I love Close Encounter ' s and ET. Can watch them over & over. And, I would volunteer
as a flight passenger in a heartbeat. Just imagine the universe being at your fingertips...:emoji_purple_heart:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Putting all the conspiracy theories aside, as best we can....

Do you honestly believe that a human being has ever met or made contact with an extra terrestrial in any way, shape or form, be it crashed spaceships, alien abductions or whatever?

Or, up to now, have we - actually - been truly alone?
I am a Human / Vulcan hybrid, a former member of Starfleet - a defence, diplomacy, exploration, peacekeeping and research organization within the United Federation of Planets - and a member of the Vulcan Science Academy. After spending several decades of study upon the subject, both during my time in Starfleet and at the VSA, I can categorically state that the very idea of the existence of aliens is nothing more than the insane fantasy of a diseased mind.

The idea is clearly illogical and quite preposterous. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare to perform an anal-probe on a laboratory specimen.

Gavin

VIP
I'm not a believer in alien visitors. That's not to say I don't believe in the possibility of aliens, just that I doubt any have visited us. The universe is not only unbelievably large. Short of faster than light travel (which I continue to accept as a possibility) the distances between stars would preclude a visit from anything other than a generation ship (unless the species is incredibly long lived). But in a universal time-scale humans have only been around for a tiny amount of time. So even allowing for the possibility of alien visits, they would just as likely have missed us by millions (or billions) of years.

Hux

Space is kinda big.

Which means the chances they're out there are huge but the chances that they've been here are tiny.

I love how in movies, they're always intensely intelligent and serious. Maybe because only a species that spends every waking moment being intelligent and serious could ever hope to achieve long distance space travel.

Hux

There's a line in a movie (where Jack Nicholson plays an astronaut) and a woman is really impressed and says... "you've been to the moon." He then points out that she's been to Earth, and Earth is a lot more impressive.

Anyway.

croft_alice

Member: Rank 4
Well,if you see how people are treating the others from her own species,i'm not surprised that other intelligent species from the universe didn't contact us directly( face to face ).In my opinion, the mankind will never be prepaired to meet others from this universe.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Well,if you see how people are treating the others from her own species,i'm not surprised that other intelligent species from the universe didn't contact us directly( face to face ).In my opinion, the mankind will never be prepaired to meet others from this universe.
It's hard to disagree with you.

Based on current evidence, I sometimes doubt if Humankind will ever be fully prepared to meet with others from its own species.