Review Heathers (2018)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
First Promo: The “Heathers” Series Reboot

first-promo-the-heathers-series-reboot-696x464.jpg

Paramount Network has released the first teaser trailer for “Heathers,” the upcoming TV series reboot of the cult 1980s high school-set black comedy.

Planned as an anthology series that follows a different cast of characters each season, the first season will follow the premise of the movie as new high school girl Veronica (Grace Victoria Cox) tries to escape a clique of three cool kids all named Heather with the help of her homicidal new boyfriend J.D. (James Scully).

The twist here is the Heathers aren’t white rich super bitches, rather they’re an overweight girl (Melanie Field), a black lesbian (Jasmine Mathews) and a gender-queer male (Brendan Scannell). The tone is expected to remain super dark.

The new “Heathers” premieres early 2018.

The Reboot Teaser can be found here.....

https://twitter.com/Heatherstv?ref_...s.com/first-promo-the-heathers-series-reboot/

And here is the original movie trailer...........

Doctor Omega

Red-Band Trailer: Paramount’s “Heathers” Series

red-band-trailer-paramounts-heathers-series-696x464.jpg

The freshly launched Paramount Network has released the full red-band trailer for “Heathers,” its upcoming anthology series re-imagining of the cult 1988 black comedy. “Heathers” launches on March 7th.

Victoria Cox, Jasmine Mathews, Brendan Scannell, and Melanie Field take the lead roles here which takes viewers into the cutthroat world of high school, where nobody is safe from the titular outsiders – until somebody decides to do something about it.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

tv-news-heathers-charmed-umbrella-kids-696x464.jpg

Heathers
The Paramount Network has pushed back the planned release of the TV series adaptation of “Heathers” due to the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida. Originally slated for a March. 7th launch, a new premiere date has not yet been determined except for a date ‘later this year’. A few reviews for the series have popped up online and utterly slammed the series.

Doctor Omega

“Heathers” Plans Scrapped & Shopped Elsewhere

heathers-scrapped-shopped-elsewhere-696x464.jpg

In late February, Paramount Network delayed the premiere of the “Heathers” TV series reboot that was to kick off on March 7th. The delay came indefinitely out of respect for the victims of the deadly school shooting in Parkland.

Now, several months on, THR reports the show will not be shown on any Viacom-owned network as the company is currently searching for a new network to buy it.

Based on the 1988 cult classic film of the same name, the pitch-black comedy anthology sees heroine Veronica Sawyer (Grace Victoria Cox) dealing with a very different but equally vicious group of ‘Heathers’.

As screeners of the series were sent out before the delay, reviews have been out for a while with most painting a not very flattering portrait of the show. The series was already renewed for a second season with that one to feature the same cast in the court of Marie Antoinette in the 1700’s.

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
I kind of wish they had done a TV movie of the stage musical instead. I mean, if they're going to reboot the movie, they might as well use an idea that has potential. The stage musical was actually pretty good.

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
I kind of wish they had done a TV movie of the stage musical instead. I mean, if they're going to reboot the movie, they might as well use an idea that has potential. The stage musical was actually pretty good.

:emoji_relaxed:~ My friend's sister saw the play and she said the same thing that it was good. I can't really picture this new sitcom of Heathers.

*~ :emoji_alien: ~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'll be there, till the stars don't shine
'Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you, always
Always

By: Bon Jovi - Always
:emoji_microphone: