Fun I Wish..........

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I wished for eternal life, superior wisdom and limitless wealth.

And I'm starting to get tired of waiting...

So I probably should have wished for unending patience as well.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
And I wish you'd settle for finding good manners, or another forum to infest with your bad ones.
I am pleased to inform you that I shall not be altering my behaviour or vacating my current internet location.

As this thread is about wishes, I wish you all the best...

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
And I wish you'd settle for finding good manners, or another forum to infest with your bad ones.
I wish I understood how AM's "'wish" demonstrated bad manners or a need for him to move...... ?
All I saw was a wish for eternal life (although the thought of that makes me tired :emoji_astonished: :emoji_innocent: ), superior intellect (although I'd get lonely :emoji_head_bandage: :emoji_hugging: ) and for limitless wealth... and who doesn't want to win the lottery or something along those lines?

Nowhere did I see any demonstration of bad or rude behavior or the necessity for him move.........

We all have bad days Carol and we all have times it's hard to interpret what we say. But nothing in this thread has shown me any reason for a wish for him to move or to accuse him of bad manners.... Hell, he even responded to your remark with a thumbs up. I'm pretty sure that counts as him making an effort in this case, don't you?

I wish I had a new sofa.

And a bigger penis, of course
Oh Hux! You do realize what that wish, in that combination, implies right?! :emoji_scream: :emoji_shrug: Not that we love you any less for it!

:emoji_kiss: :emoji_dancer: And Bunnies for everyone on the thread! Smile people!!!!! :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

I wish I were having lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant.

CS... how can you possibly imagine I can do anything creative or insane with a post that "normal"???????

:emoji_bento: :emoji_bento: :emoji_fried_shrimp::emoji_fried_shrimp: :emoji_beers:..... Sushi, shrimp and beer dude..... it's the best I can do with your wish! :emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: Ooh!!!! :emoji_juggling: Think of this as:
Juggling sushi! :emoji_no_good: :emoji_raising_hand:

Wacky Norwegian Women in action people! What can I say?!