ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I spoke too soon. I see there's someone who just joined who is out to push the tin foil hat BS. Might be time to move on...
There's no need to worry, mate.

I believe that the gentleman in question has received sufficient lessons in IMDF etiquette.

If not, further lessons can soon be arranged.

Christina

Member: Rank 1
Welcome back. Long time no see.

And it's not so bad here. We seem to get by fairly well - most of the time. :emoji_relaxed:
Yea! Thanks so much! It seems very friendly on this IMDb forum! We're lost at one where people's IP's've been banned. I'm trying to collect all the IMDb's. I think I know of 2 others that are still up plus the one I was talking about. Your board seems to be doing very well! It's so sad what happened to IMDb. I like this better, now. Here's the other Soapbox that's busy if you're interested, tho people are dropping like flies: link.

:emoji_blush:

ant-mac

Yea! Thanks so much! It seems very friendly on this IMDb forum! We're lost at one where people's IP's've been banned. I'm trying to collect all the IMDb's. I think I know of 2 others that are still up plus the one I was talking about. Your board seems to be doing very well! It's so sad what happened to IMDb. I like this better, now. Here's the other Soapbox that's busy if you're interested, tho people are dropping like flies: link.
There was never much of a link between IMDF and the late message boards of IMDb and I hope we eventually put even more distance between us and them, as we establish our own, individual identity. Even now, what link there may have been with them has grown rather tenuous. It seems to me that the best way to survive for an internet forum might be to establish its own individuality and build on its own individual strengths.

Unfortunately, your link doesn't work for me. I need an actual address I can copy and paste into my toolbar.

Heeeeey

Member: Rank 2
So, the title says it all, no need for explanations or arguments about wether or not this should be allowed. This is just one of many crazy and unheard of board arguments that pushed IMDb and Amazon to shut the boards down.

This is my opinion as a member and this is also the reason why I don't like the boards as much as I used to. I read many discussions about how it's "not that bad", but crap like that is not moderated except foul language, yet it still allows calling names like imbecile and stuff like that.

It makes me sad this is considered normal behaviour on IMDb and anyone that is against this is called a snowflake or thin skinned.

Read at your own risk

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/board/nest/265662274?ref_=tt_bd_3

If you have or find any examples like this feel free to share them here and I will add them.

Do NOT start or continue these discussions/arguments here, they will be deleted without notification.

for reading my rant. Carry on, lol.
The link just goes to the imdb. Why the disclaimer?

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
I'm talking about on imdb, just in case you don't know!

I was usually on The Sandbox myself, but I was just thinking about it when I came to this page. I am trying to match and then improve the performance of the Watercooler over it's old predecessor.

Hopefully it works out! I know it will!

:emoji_man_dancing:

ant-mac

I'm talking about on imdb, just in case you don't know!

I was usually on The Sandbox myself, but I was just thinking about it when I came to this page. I am trying to match and then improve the performance of the Watercooler over it's old predecessor.

Hopefully it works out! I know it will!

:emoji_man_dancing:
Yes, I discovered it about six months before the end and frequented it regularly.

It was an nice place with some interesting regulars, such as ACT_1, miss sunshine, Gooey, mrselleryqueen, Jocelyn and so forth. Forgive me if I've got any of the spelling wrong - it's been a while.

The occasional troll or troublemaker would show up, but they never stayed around for long. After the DOCTOR WHO message boards, it was like my second home on IMDb. In fact, I think it was easily one of the friendlier and nicer message boards on IMDb.

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
Yes, I discovered it about six months before the end and frequented it regularly.

It was an nice place with some interesting regulars, such as ACT_1, miss sunshine, Gooey, mrselleryqueen, Jocelyn and so forth. Forgive me if I've got any of the spelling wrong - it's been a while.

The occasional troll or troublemaker would show up, but they never stayed around for long. After the DOCTOR WHO message boards, it was like my second home on IMDb. In fact, I think it was easily one of the friendlier and nicer message boards on IMDb.

Well that's cool! I usually hung out at the Sandbox, so my knowledge is a probably not that great, but it sounds like it was a decent place.:emoji_man_dancing:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
IMDb is passionately committed to providing innovative ways for our hundreds of millions of users to engage and communicate with one another. We will continue to enhance our current offerings and launch new features in 2017 and beyond that will help our customers communicate and express themselves in meaningful ways while leveraging emerging technologies and opportunities.

This sounded hollow at the time, I thought. How much more dishonest it sounds now? :emoji_grin: