Fun Our Early Posts!

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I found a link at imdb2forums and didnt do much with it. Then today I saw the link again on imdb and decided it was time to check this board out.

MustangMama

Member: Rank 1
Hello All

I was a member of IMBd for 10 years. Started off in the sandbox and then moved to the soapbox when it went downhill. Mostly lurked that last couple of years. This place looks nice. Thanx for making it.

ZolotoyRetriever

Hi enigma!
I came over as soon as that other place closed down.... what was it called again? Gee, I forget! lol

I had to run out and finish some yard work, but now I'm back. Glad you're here. [thumbs_up_sign]

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Hello All

I was a member of IMBd for 10 years. Started off in the sandbox and then moved to the soapbox when it went downhill. Mostly lurked that last couple of years. This place looks nice. Thanx for making it.
Welcome aboard, MustangMama.

I hope you enjoy your stay on IMDF. :)

MovieJay

I'm approaching 20 years at IMDb. My migration away from them began when RT came along, then Metacritic, and intensified over the last year at Letterboxd.

But now I'm looking for msg boards to migrate to, and so here I am.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I'm approaching 20 years at IMDb. My migration away from them began when RT came along, then Metacritic, and intensified over the last year at Letterboxd.

But now I'm looking for msg boards to migrate to, and so here I am.
Welcome, MovieJay, I hope you find IMDF to your liking. :)