Fun Is That It for Aliens Fighting Predators?

Is That It For All This Aliens Fighting Predators Malarkey?

• I hope so!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No! It's such a cool concept! It WILL return!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
alien-vs-predator-plarium.png avp-comic-feat-img.jpg

Is that it then?

And should they ever have bothered in the first place?

And were those two films canon - or not?

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
They are not canon now, apparently!
Why not? They link together the ALIEN and PREDATOR franchises.
They never happened!
Yes they did, I saw them.
Would you dispute this?
Absolutely.
For better or worse, they were made and they exist.

If the filmmakers aren't happy with them, then they should have taken more time and care to get them right when they had the opportunity. There's no point bitching about them now like some whiny little sissy.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Me too. I will have to give the second one another look, but I just remember Requiem being lit by what looked like a few candles, so dark were some of the scenes!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Me too. I will have to give the second one another look, but I just remember Requiem being lit by what looked like a few candles, so dark were some of the scenes!
I had the same problem with the first copy I saw.

Thankfully they had partially fixed the problem in the copy I ended up buying.

LipstickCamoflauge21

Member: Rank 1
i am going to bump this now with news from alien covenant, *spoiler alert* apparently david created the xenomorphs in the future far after the events of AVP so the only way i can think of it being canon would be if the Yautja or another advanced race possessed time travel capabilities and brought eggs or a queen back in time. i like to think the Yautja have this capability so they can hunt the most terrifying creatures through time and extinction doesn't make a difference for the hunt