Review Jack Ryan TV Series (2018)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Amazon’s “Jack Ryan” Series Trailer At NYCC

amazons-jack-ryan-series-trailer-at-nycc-696x464.jpg

Amazon has kept its upcoming TV series adaptation of Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan books under tight wraps, there’s been nothing released from the series at all so far beyond press releases.

That changes with next month’s New York Comic Con where the first proper trailer for the series will screen on the evening of Saturday, October 7th with the clip expected to go online shortly after. To tease that launch, the company offered a brief tease which you can see below.

John Krasinski stars in the show as a younger version of the character previously portrayed by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford, Ben Affleck and Chris Pine. Here he’s a CIA analyst thrust into a dangerous field assignment for the first time and uncovers a pattern in terrorist communication that launches him into the center of a dangerous gambit with a new breed of terrorism.

Carlton Cuse (“Lost,” “Bates Motel”) and Graham Roland (“Almost Human”) serve as showrunners and are executive producers alongside many others include original film series producer Mace Neufeld, David Ellison and Michael Bay amongst others.

“Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan” will stream exclusively on Amazon Prime in 2018.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Taking a break from THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER , THE BEAR AND THE DRAGON and the RED RABBIT were all taking a shit in the woods. The bear turned to the rabbit and said: “Excuse me, but do you have trouble with shit sticking to your fur?”

The rabbit, not realizing the CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER, said: “No.”

So, incurring a DEBT OF HONOR, the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit, causing the unfortunate bunny to suffer from THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.

Meanwhile, the dragon had EXECUTIVE ORDERS from THE CARDINAL OF THE KREMLIN not to interfere.

Okay, I’m done playing my PATRIOT GAMES…