Review Jeepers Creepers III (2017)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Last edited:

Doctor Omega

That’s a Wrap on ‘Jeepers Creepers 3’

Filming for Jeepers Creepers 3 is now in the can, and the sequel is entering the post-production phase as the Creeper prepares for its return.

Not everyone appreciates the Jeepers Creepers horror movies, but they certainly have a fan base. Many horror watchers out there really enjoy both movies and have been anticipating another. No matter how you might feel about them, one has to admit that they are certainly unique.

Lately, Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral has been progressively filming after some hitches in getting started. Now we have some good news for fans of the franchise, the film has finished filming. With all of the footage they need to make the movie they want, it enters the post-production process.

Doctor Omega

Trailer: “Jeepers Creepers 3”

trailer-jeepers-creepers-3-696x464.jpg

For one night only via Fathom Events, a third film in Victor Salva’s “Jeepers Creepers” series is set to screen in cinemas on September 26th.

Taking place right after the end of the first film, Sgt. Tubbs teams with a group of hunters from Wheaton Valley to find and stop the creeper before the end of its 23-day feeding frenzy.

The Creeper fights back as his enemies get close to discovering his dark origins. Meg Foster, Jonathan Breck, Brandon Smith, Stan Shaw and Gina Philips co-star.

Doctor Omega

Jeepers Creepers 4 - The Final Movie? The Fate Of The Creature And Future Reboot?

Fourth “Jeepers Creepers” Script Already Done

(From May, 2017)

After a fourteen year break since the last one, the third film in the “Jeepers Creepers” saga is on the way and is targeting a release sometime later this year or early next year. The film has already wrapped production, and today comes word the creative team behind the third instalment is confident enough that a fourth film is already planned.

Actress Gina Phillips, reprising her role as Trish from the first film, tells Diabolique Magazine that the film’s director Victor Salva has already written a fourth film which will pick up right after the events of the third:
“The plan is for this stuff to go to the screen in the next Jeepers Creepers movie. Victor has written what happens from the second after the conclusion of Jeepers Creepers 3.
I think that’s all I’m allowed to say about it but he wrote in such detail and he had a lot of flashbacks to what happened over the years that it made it very easy for me.

I got to see what will eventually happen to the character and he put enough flashbacks in there that I got to see what happened to her over the last 15 years. Let’s just say, there’s more to come…a lot has changed for Trish over the years. She’s a mother; she’s been through a lot.”

Last edited: