Review Johnny Depp

duzit

Member: Rank 6
He's been one of my weaknesses for a long time, just like a fangirl.Think I'll post some interesting images.

Last edited:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I wish he would get away from Tim Burton movies, and do something else. Nothing, weird just a good movie where he doesn't play a weird character like Mortdecai. I liked hearing that he travels with his Sparrow wardrobe, and wears it to hospitals for kids.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Johnny Depp Opens Up In Lengthy Interview

johnny-depp-opens-up-in-lengthy-interview-696x464.jpg

It took nearly two hundred e-mails to organise and today comes the result – actor Johnny Depp has spoken with journalist Stephen Rodrick for Rolling Stone in a lengthy interview conducted over three days with multiple details about his life and mental state revealed in candid conversation.

Among the reveals are that he spent over $30K on wine a month and was smashing down joints of tobacco and hash on a regular basis, he became estranged from his sister after refusing to get a prenup before his marriage to Amber Heard, he admits to being fed lines through an earpiece (with the help of a sound engineer) in film roles, and the $650 million he has made on films throughout his career so far is almost all gone.

Other stories include Depp trying to pull his own tooth at a London restaurant while having dinner with Penelope Cruz and Stella McCartney, that it cost $5 million to shoot Hunter S. Thompson’s ashes out of a cannon, and that Depp battled with Disney screenwriters demanding they pull useless subplots from the “Pirates” films. Click here to check out the full interview.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Depp Sues Ex-Wife Amber Heard For $50M

depp-sues-ex-wife-amber-heard-for-50m-696x464.jpg

Johnny Depp has reportedly filed a $50 million lawsuit for defamation against ex-wife and actress Amber Heard says Variety.

The lawsuit comes in direct response to an op-ed Heard wrote in the Washington Post back in December detailing her alleged experiences with domestic violence, but without naming Depp.

Lawyers reportedly allege in the suit that Heard: “is not a victim of domestic abuse, she is a perpetrator,” denies that Depp ever abused Heard, and claims her allegations were part of an “elaborate hoax to generate positive publicity”.

Heard’s attorney responded with: “This frivolous action is just the latest of Johnny Depp’s repeated efforts to silence Amber Heard.”

Heard and Depp married in 2015 but she filed for divorce a year later claiming Depp was violent towards her, and donated the $7 million settlement that resulted from the split to charity. Depp has recently been involved in two other lawsuits recently against former managers and a former attorney – one was settled, Depp won the other.