Review Johnny English Strikes Again (2018)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
fer.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie......

After a cyber-attack reveals the identity of all of the active undercover agents in Britain, Johnny English is forced to come out of retirement to find the mastermind hacker.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Johnny English 3
Production has officially begun on the third feature in the Bond satire franchise “Johnny English”. Rowan Atkinson will reprise his role as the titular MI-7 agent, six years after the sequel and a full fourteen years on since the first. David Kerr helms.

99999.jpg 00.jpg

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Wow... That is amazing. I simply don't believe it!

A sequel I'm actually looking forward to and am glad they are making.

Obviously, something will happen to make me regret this, but I intend to enjoy the feeling while it lasts...

Doctor Omega

Somehow we’ve gotten to the point of a third entry in the spy spoof series “Johnny English” with Rowan Atkinson once again returning as the bumbling spy while former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko joins him this time out as the lady of the piece. Ben Miller, Jake Lacy and Miranda Hennessy also star in this chapter from frequent “Fresh Meat” sitcom director David Kerr.

Doctor Omega

I only just recently caught up with the first two films and really enjoyed them, especially John Malko-whatsit as the villain in the first one. :emoji_grin:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I would really love to see cast members from the BLACK ADDER franchise in some of these films...

Could you imagine George as the villain, with Baldrick as his henchman and Queenie as the femme fatale?

Doctor Omega

“Johnny English Strikes Again” Trailer Teased

johnny-english-strikes-again-trailer-teased.jpg

Ahead of the trailer’s launch tomorrow, Focus Features and Working Title have released a brief tease for the teaser for “Johnny English Strikes Again” – the third film in the Rowan Atkinson-led spy comedy series.

In the new film, a cyber-attack reveals the identity of all active undercover agents in Britain, leaving English as the Secret Service’s last hope. Called out of retirement, English dives head first into action with the mission to find the mastermind hacker.

As a man with few skills and analogue methods, Johnny English must overcome the challenges of modern technology to make this mission a success. Ben Miller, Olga Kurylenko, Emma Thompson, and Jake Lacy co-star in the film which David Kerr helms from a script by William Davies.

“Johnny English Strikes Again” will open in cinemas on September 20th.

Doctor Omega

Johnny English Strikes Again - Official Trailer

The world’s greatest spy is back. Watch Rowan Atkinson in the new trailer for #JohnnyEnglish Strikes Again! JOHNNY ENGLISH STRIKES AGAIN is the third installment of the Johnny English comedy series, with Rowan Atkinson returning as the much loved accidental secret agent. The new adventure begins when a cyber-attack reveals the identity of all active undercover agents in Britain, leaving Johnny English as the secret service’s last hope. Called out of retirement, English dives head first into action with the mission to find the mastermind hacker. As a man with few skills and analogue methods, Johnny English must overcome the challenges of modern technology to make this mission a success.