Review Juliette Lewis

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
OK...... I've got another answer but it really comes down to the question. "Actress" as in that's how we think about her first or she's "acted" in movies, been on TV and sings. Because the problem in this day and age is the degree of crossover. Everybody wants to do "everything"! Madonna's turn at acting turned my stomach but that doesn't disqualify her as an "actress" just the same....

And holy crap Hunter! Great question!!!!! You're making me crazy here although I'm no Joan Rivers and the Fashion Police was just a guilty pleasure that died when she did.... but, in this case, emphasis/order matters. It's the sports equivalent of saying "she's been to the Olympics" you know? And you can tell I'm working it!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And of course Bunnies for bribery, FP style "mad skills" and just cause they're fun...:emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:
Ooh..... and they have "legs"!!! Wow do they have legs! :emoji_hugging: :emoji_yum:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
I'd absolutely agree in her Zorro days, but a few kids and a few years later, I don't think she's got the calves for it. Those legs belong to a gal in her 30s at the latest......

Perplexing isn't it?!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And Hmmmm I can't just be a "Bunny Gal" only.... can I really?!..... Nope:

The legs are inhuman Hawk! That's why we can't get them! They're not from "around here" :emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien:
Take that oh muscled calves and shapely ankles, take that! Even if we guess who she is we are no longer obligated to believe that she is human! :emoji_fearful: :emoji_scream: :emoji_shrug:
:emoji_wink:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Julianne Hough?
Bloody hell hawk!!!! I think you've nailed it! It was the calves that made it so hard but finding a shot with the black stilettos was spot on and we know she's done movies and can sing cause, if nothing else, she was great in Burlesque! You da man!

If you're wrong, although I doubt it, I'll contest it on your behalf!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And because she's a singing, dancing, TV star who's made more than one great movie: :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

For you especially, my Dancing Chinchillas! (which are really special and usually only come out at night!) :emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk:

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
Yeah, I wasn't too clear on that part. What I meant was that the black stilettos were a helpful point to use as a reference but I do know that actually the shoes have laces/ties at the ankles.

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer:
All good guesses but not Catherine Zeta-Jones, Mariah Carey or Julianne Hough. Someone asked about her acting. Here is more information.

She has been in about 50 movies and about 8 TV series.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
She has been in about 50 movies and about 8 TV series.
Hunter, you are rapidly becoming the trademarked owner of the word trivia!!!!!!!
I can't answer this......yet..... but I will "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"!!!!
And I will haunt this thread until I get the answer right or die trying!!!
Whichever comes first!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And the DBs are all for you baby! You've more than earned them!!! :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
Hunter, you are rapidly becoming the trademarked owner of the word trivia!!!!!!!
I can't answer this......yet..... but I will "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"!!!!
Whichever comes first!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And the DBs are all for you baby! You've more than earned them!!! :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:
Whichever comes first!

Another hint. She once dated one of the best known actors in Hollywood.