Fun Katy Tur is a beautiful journalist. Stunning.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - or sometimes the beer holder.

What does her physical appearance have to do with her professional abilities as a journalist?

I_dont_care

Member: Rank 1
What does it have to do with her reporting? Well, it makes it easier to hear about the craziness of the Trump administration while looking at this lovely creature...

ant-mac

What does it have to do with her reporting? Well, it makes it easier to hear about the craziness of the Trump administration while looking at this lovely creature...
I'm not sure that anything can make it easier to hear about the Trump Administration's latest activities.
Do you agree?
With your opinion of her physical appearance?

No.

However, I don't believe it is a relevant issue. Provided she is a competent journalist, that is all that matters to me.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I'm not sure that anything can make it easier to hear about the Trump Administration's latest activities.
Even alcohol doesn't do the job. And that usually is the answer to any problem I have. Nay, the only thing that would make this current administration's shenanigans easy to swallow would be a mass impeachment.

ant-mac

Even alcohol doesn't do the job. And that usually is the answer to any problem I have. Nay, the only thing that would make this current administration's shenanigans easy to swallow would be a mass impeachment.
Or perhaps a frontal lobotomy...

With the exception of the constant drooling, I'm sure it's reasonably painless.

Of course, if you really want to take drastic measures to end your suffering, you might want to consider a cyanide pill. The only problem with that is how do you get Trump to take it?

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I hate to see good fried chicken go to waste, but it would be doing a far, fer better thing than ever it had done before...

Sorry. I've been contemplating the option of bringing back the guillotine. I mean, not that I would ever wish any harm to the bourgeoisie.

Hmmm...I don't think she's a mom. So, she's more of an "ILF".
So a cougar, then. Rawr.

ant-mac

I hate to see good fried chicken go to waste, but it would be doing a far, fer better thing than ever it had done before...
Yeah, but we're not talking about good fried chicken, we're talking about KFC.
Sorry. I've been contemplating the option of bringing back the guillotine. I mean, not that I would ever wish any harm to the bourgeoisie.
Off with head - both of them!
So a cougar, then. Rawr.
A pussy with big teeth...

Scary.