Review Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (2016)

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I really was looking forward to this & wanted to like it. But, I forced myself thru 3 episodes & could not
bring myself to waste any more time on it. Anyone watching?...:emoji_astonished:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Fillion, Hale & More Join Netflix’s “Snicket”

fillion-hale-more-join-netflixs-snicket-696x464.jpg

Nathan Fillion, Tony Hale, Sara Rue, Lucy Punch and Roger Bart have all joined the cast of the second season of “Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events” on Netflix.

The five actors will join returning cast members Neil Patrick Harris, Patrick Warburton, Malina Weissman, Louis Hynes, Presley Smith and K Todd Freeman.

No details on their characters have been revealed at this point, but the episodes are currently in production ahead of a 2018 launch. The cast announcement was made Friday event at Netflix’s FYSee space in Los Angeles.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
announcement-sign-character-means-corporate-communication-or-con-100259696.jpg

Actor Neil Patrick Harris has confirmed that next year’s third season of Netflix’s series adaptation of Lemony Snicket’s “A Series of Unfortunate Events” will be its last.

Netflix last year renewed the series for a second and third season. The eight-episode first season adapted four books of the thirteen book series, with the ten-episode second tackling books five through nine.

That suggested the third and final season will deal with the last of the books, making this announcement not particularly surprising. The second season will debut in its entirety on March 30th.