Fun Our Even Earlier Posts!

vandyvch

Member: Rank 1
imdf-logo-small.png

Even earlier posts, starting with...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to see if I can post yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Indeed it will !!
We should help the people on the other forum to make the transition. We can then discuss new themes in the Suggestion thread.

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
I think people should be made aware of the fact that the ProBoards site is just a temporary solution and that this will be the new place to be. Some are already talking about the confusion of two sites and not needing both, so they don't see why they should be signing up here.

Only the old members that come here can convince the majority to sign up here. The best way to get them here instead of there is to put up an announcement on the other site to move or sign up here and close the registration. If not then the majority will stay on the other one and won't be bothered to be in two places.

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
I think people should be made aware of the fact that the ProBoards site is just a temporary solution and that this will be the new place to be. Some are already talking about the confusion of two sites and not needing both, so they don't see why they should be signing up here.

Only the old members that come here can convince the majority to sign up here. The best way to get them here instead of there is to put up an announcement on the other site to move or sign up here and close the registration. If not then the majority will stay on the other one and won't be bothered to be in two places.

Any other suggestions are welcome!
Easy fix, you get rid of all the forums on the other site and replace them with one that says "JOIN THIS ONE" ;D

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I like IMF. IMForums was taken as a domain so I went with imdforums, I may modify the logo a bit to adjust with that name. Maybe the IMF letters with the "Internet media discussion forums" on the bottom. This is all in the making!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Not much just yet, but give it time.

Before you know it, there'll be a film thread, a joke thread, a quotation thread and we'll be getting invites over to the Don's place for a meal. ;)