Review Let's Talk About THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Anyone watch the show? I have to admit for the most part, I had it on for background noise & that was what most of the so called music was, "noise". In all honesty I was only interested in the 2 closing artists who were Celine Dion & Cher.

Celine Dion gave a heart rendering performance of her 1997, 20 year anniversary hit “My Heart Will Go On" .
The dress/costume she wore was pure white which swallowed her it was so massive.
She looked like a wedding cake topper. However, she was still stunning.

In true Cher style she sported 2 show stopping costumes.
One appeared to be completely see thru nude, but if you looker closer, she had on a full skin toned body suit.

From Huffington Post:
Cher killed it onstage with her 1998 No. 1 song “Believe.” She then turned back time to 1989, performing “If I Could Turn Back Time,” in a similar outfit to the one she wore in her legendary music video filmed aboard the USS Missouri.

I have been a fan forever, since the Sonny & Cher days to her as a single performer.
She's been in the business for 53 years.
Last night's performances came 1 day after her 71st birthday and she can still kick ass.

Dion & Cher were the best part of the show & both received standing ovations from their peers.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I didn't watch, but then, I haven't been as avid a viewer of the music award shows for over a decade now. There are too many acts out there that have huge fanbases, but they fail to grasp my adoration. I still watch the Grammys, but even then, there are too few acts that perform that I actually care for. I believe I have finally hit that age, you know? Besides, they need more metal on these shows.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
@chainsaw_metal1

I'm at the same stage of life. None of the so called current music is of any interest, I watched only for Cher ' s performance. I'm sure it's somewhere on YouTube, as it was all over the Internet the next day. It really is a bed ass performance. Even if your not a fan, give it a look.
Given that she's 71, she still nailed it.