AlanH49

Member: Rank 1
Doctor-Who-Clara-TARDIS-1200x640.jpg

I'll watch anything that Jenna Coleman in.

Feel free to post about Jenna Coleman or any of the characters she has played.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Well spotted, Doc, thanks. Heading for bed now with a head full of Deadpool.
River deserved a fresher brain than the one I've got right now - let the stroppiness begin and I'll catch up tomorrow.
Night, night. Glad you've given her a thread of her own.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

She was the Runaway Bride....

But does she make you want to run away?

Is it like or dislike for the unforgettable Donna Noble - with the short memory?

And either way, why?

Last edited:

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Ah. Well, I liked her personality (bossy and pushy as it was) but I hated the Impossible Girl arc (they could have resolved it by having her presence negate the Great Intelligence, except for twice when he missed it for some reason, and then not had a damn leaf resurrect her) and this Clara-influenced-the-whole-Doctor's-life schtick. I hated "Listen" for this reason (and the whole Orson fake out).

Doctor Omega

p00njq58.jpg

Amy loved him....

But did you?

Or would you have preferred him to have never returned from one of his countless deaths?

Is it like or dislike for Rory?

And, either way, why?

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Rory loved her...

But did you?

She may have been the Girl Who Waited....

But were you waiting for her to leave?

Is it like or dislike for Amy Pond?

And, either way, why?

Last edited:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I do love Amy. Yes, she was overbearing at times, and had I been Rory, I might have given up on her on many an occasion. But she was clever, and a match for The Doctor. My favorite episode of her's is still The Wedding of River Song, because we get to see her being a complete badass. Also, Karen Gillan is not bad to look at.

I think my biggest issue was the fact that she was set to marry Rory, and then throws herself at The Doctor, which comes off as flaky, but one has to keep in mind that this was someone who pops up in her life, and disappears, causing everyone to program her to not believe in him, then he comes back and takes her on the adventure of a lifetime. So she's not in the best frame of mind to be objective. And deep down, she really loves Rory, as we certainly see at the end of Angel in Manhattan.

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Totally fun when not being totally heartbreaking - and Mrs Pond the only companion ever to have sex in the Tardis? Respect!