Review Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again (2018)

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
Please, please, please don't include anything in the script that requires Pierce Brosnan to sing again (or whatever it was he tried to do in the original).

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
8i87.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie.....

Five years after the events of Mamma Mia! (2008), Sophie prepares for the grand reopening of the Hotel Bella Donna as she learns more about her mother's past.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Baranski, James Join The “Mamma Mia” Sequel

baranski-james-join-the-mamma-mia-sequel-696x464.jpg

“The Good Fight” alum Christine Baranski will reprise her role and “Baby Driver” star Lily James has joined the cast of the upcoming sequel to the 2008 film adaptation of the musical “Mamma Mia!”.

“Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!” will once again feature the music of the band ABBA and actors Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Amanda Seyfried and Colin Firth are all expected back for the follow-up.

James will play the role of a younger version of Meryl Streep’s character. The new film will reportedly boast flashbacks showing how relationships forged in the past resonate today.

Ol Parker (“The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel”) is penning the script for the new chapter which is expected to feature ABBA songs that were not in the first film – however some will be reprised.

The first “Mamma Mia” made $600 million worldwide.

Doctor Omega

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!

Andy Garcia has joined the cast of the musical sequel “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again” at Universal Pictures. Garcia is stepping into a new role that is being kept under wraps.

The story returns audiences to the magical Greek island of Kalokairi in an original musical based on the songs of Swedish pop sensations, ABBA. Meryl Streep, Julie Walters, Christine Baranski, Amanda Seyfried, Dominic Cooper, Pierce Brosnan, Stellan Skarsgård and Colin Firth are all returning. [Source: Deadline]

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I like ABBA, I like films, I like the cast, I especially like Pierce Brosnan...

So why would I sooner have dental surgery than watch any of these films?