Review Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (2013)

Batman

Member: Rank 1
vafd.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fake Ghost Rider was only killing bad guys. What's the problem with that?

And why did everyone have a problem with him beating up Mace? Mace was being a douchebag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I think the actual Ghost Rider was a good choice. Mac would had been an overpowered Ghost Rider. Mac itself its too great being just a human. I prefer him as human :)

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
why the hell actually stick with the source material
Because Marvel didn't! I collected a wide number of series for around 20 years and the day I walked into a comic book store and saw all the female characters looking like WWF members I decided I was done. Sue Storm was a 5' nuthin who weighed about 90 lbs. until the new guys in town turned her into a "Barbie" sized Ben Grimm. The whole thing just made me sick. Jack and Stan had a lot more respect for their women than that. We come in all shapes and sizes and so did their heroines. Only She Hulk looked like that and she had a reason to..... and I'm still just a bit tetchy on the subject (in case it wasn't obvious)!

Grrrrrrrrrrr.... :emoji_scream: :emoji_muscle: and dancing bunnies would be inappropriate on this particular post.... :emoji_hugging: :emoji_kiss: :emoji_dancer:

But for the record, Mac is one of my favorite characters and as long as they use him it doesn't matter to me how; just as long as he's one of the good-guys. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
vafd.jpg

The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

“S.H.I.E.L.D.” Set For 22-Ep January Return

shield-agents-of-hydra.jpg

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” visual effects supervisor Mark Kolpack has confirmed that when the ABC series comes back for its fifth season, it will be getting a full twenty-two episode order.

He also confirmed it won’t return until January, and believes that because of the delay it will allow the series to have a straight run of the whole season – no breaks or interruptions.

“S.H.I.E.L.D.” is expected to take over the Friday 9pm timeslot which “Marvel’s Inhumans” will occupy in the Fall during its eight-episode run over October & November.

Source: Twitter

Doctor Omega

Nick Blood Returning To “S.H.I.E.L.D.”

nick-blood-returning-to-s-h-i-e-l-d-696x464.jpg

Even though he and co-star Adrianne Palicki scored one of the most moving on screen farewells in primetime in recent years, actor Nick Blood and his now disavowed Lance Hunter character are returning to “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” for the upcoming fifth season.

The pair bowed out towards the end of the third season with the plan to originally lead a “Marvel’s Most Wanted” spin-off which never materialised. Palicki is co-starring in FOX’s “The Orville” with Seth MacFarlane and so won’t be back.

Little is known about the upcoming fifth season which will return after the conclusion of Marvel’s “Inhumans” eight-episode run. A first look is expected at New York Comic Con next month.

Doctor Omega

Disney Wouldn’t Let ABC Cancel “S.H.I.E.L.D.”

disney-wouldnt-let-abc-cancel-s-h-i-e-l-d-696x464.jpg

As part of a lengthy report into the struggle to score a new hit on Disney’s ABC network in the United States, Variety has discussed the relationship between the major broadcast network and Marvel Television.

In a surprising reveal, they indicate that some at the network desired to end “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” after its fourth season closed out back in May, but a mandate came down from Disney for ABC to renew the series for a fifth run.

Having aired on Tuesdays since its inception, ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ is now being effectively dumped on Friday nights this season – taking over the slot once “Inhumans” wraps its eight-episode run.

Doctor Omega

A Kree Assassin Is Coming To “SHIELD”

a-kree-assassin-is-coming-to-shield-696x464.jpg

A new report suggests that a Kree assassin character from the Marvel Comics is going to shortly pop up on the upcoming fifth season of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” on ABC. That Hashtag Show reports that the series is seeking a stunt performer to portray the Kree assassin Sals-Bek for a two-episode arc.

Appearing in the comic “Inhumans: The Great Refuge,” his storyline there had him out to kill members of the Royal Family – which has led to speculation about a potential crossover with ABC’s much maligned “Inhumans” limited series currently on the air.

The new season is expected to explore more of the cosmic side of the MCU with both the Kree and a version of their mysterious Monolith playing a part in the new season along with more non-Royal Inhumans.

Doctor Omega

The upcoming fifth seasom of ABC’s “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” takes the gang into space and today the first official promo images from the new season have arrived.

The new shots however don’t feature the regular cast, rather they’re focused on four brand new faces joining the cast for the new season, including an established Marvel Comics character with Coy Stewart playing Flint, a young man who’s been forced to grow up fast in a tough environment. In the comics Flint has the ability to control rock and stone.

Also onboard is Pruitt Taylor Vince as gruff taskmaster Grill, Eve Harlow as the resourceful Tess, and Jeff Ward as the roguish scavenger Deke. “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” will return with a two-hour premiere on Friday, December 1st.

N7pjpiYl.jpg BqMdGTRl.jpg ozdcajbl.jpg qtDLqval.jpg

Doctor Omega

“SHIELD” Finale Designed To End The Series

shield-finale-designed-to-end-the-series-696x464.jpg

Marvel’s “Agents of SHIELD” showrunners Jed Whedon and Maurisa Tancharoen have revealed that they have designed the upcoming fifth season finale episode of their ABC series as a potential series finale.

Talking with TV Line, Whedon and Tancharoen sat they’re in the process of writing the episode right now and that they’re ready to continue on after this season or to let this be the series sendoff. Whedon says:

“Yeah, we’re ready for if this is the end. We’re definitely going to make it rewarding either way. We can certainly pivot and there are certain things that we’re putting in that at the last minute could be adjusted, but we know at the end we’re not moving off that mark. We’re going to do what we were planning to do, and I think that it’ll be thrilling either way.”

Before that happens though the series will air its 100th episode on Friday, March 9th with that episode said to be “the definition of a game changer.”

ABC has yet to make a decision regarding the fate of the series which has been on break for a month. It returns with the first of twelve remaining episodes this Friday while the season/possible series finale airs May 18th.

Doctor Omega

ABC Renews “Agents of SHIELD”

shield-to-return-december-1st.jpg

Marvel Entertainment and ABC have announced that they have renewed “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” for a sixth season. The series will return with a shortened episode count of thirteen episodes as opposed to the usual twenty-two.

The show’s fifth season finale airs this Friday on ABC. In the episode, Coulson’s life or death is the challenge the team finds themselves in, as the wrong decision will cause the destruction of Earth.

The series this season has been averaging a 1.2 rating and four million viewers in Live+7. It’s a strong DVR performer and is a big international draw for ABC.

Doctor Omega

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mark Kolpack, the VFX supervisor for ABC’s “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD,” says that filming on the show’s sixth season has just wrapped. Post-production and visual effects work on the show will continue for a few months ahead of the series’ return sometime during the Summer. [