Information My Spy: IN PRODUCTION

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
asf.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie.....

A hardened CIA operative finds himself at the mercy of a precocious 9-year-old girl, having been sent undercover to surveil her family.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

My Spy
Ken Jeong, Parisa Fitz-Henley, and Chloe Coleman have joined the Dave Bautista-led action-comedy “My Spy” for STXFilms. Peter Segal is directing the script penned by Jon and Erich Hoeber, while Chris Bender and Jake Weiner are producing.

Bautista plays a hardened CIA operative who finds himself at the mercy of a precocious nine-year-old girl, having been sent undercover to surveil her family. The film is currently in production in Toronto.

Doctor Omega

Full Trailer: Dave Bautista Is “My Spy”

full-trailer-dave-bautista-is-my-spy-696x464.jpg

STX Films has premiered the first trailer for the upcoming family feature “My Spy” which co-stars Dave Bautista and youngster Chloe Coleman.

Bautista plays a hardened CIA operative who finds himself at the mercy of a precocious nine-year-old girl (Coleman), having been sent undercover to surveil her family.

Jon and Erich Hoeber (“Red,” “Battleship”) penned the script while Bautista and Jonathan Meisner serve as producers. Peter Segal helms the film which opens later this year.