Review Nicholas Cage

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

One of the wilder actors in Hollywood, showing a consistency in choosing badly received films...

But how do you rate him?

Last edited:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Sad to say it but I laughed at him during Wicker Man, and Ghost Rider 2. Some movies he's great in, others he goes a little over board in. Still don't get that vampire one he did years ago, the ending left me going .....huh wth?

Doctor Omega

nicolas_cage_vampire_split_a_l.jpg

And apparently, he's a vampire too! :emoji_confused:

Here are some of the Youtube comments..... :emoji_confused:

He doesn't exactly deny that it's him.

Does anyone else notice he doesn't look at the photo even once and when the host pulled the photo out he turned his head the other way, the whole speach he made sounded semi sarcastic like he was hiding something & he never admitted it wasn't him he just said "slowed down version" I dont believe his a vampire though but certainly something strange about that photo. There is the time travel theory or the fallen angle theory or the reptillian theory who knows just speculations and conspiracys could be a relative even.

He even gives an uneasy "damn i thought i got rid of all the pictures" look after saying its the slowed down version of himself

If you pause it and compare the facial features his ears, brow line, and the mouth and jaw are a perfect match. Thats not a coincidence. Either that picture was faked with editing software to perpetuate a claim with little proof....or thats Nick Cage and hes caught red handed.
The way he dismissed it makes me even more suspicious...

It's him !!

he shouldve reacted like hahahahahaha these teens... theyr so funny he gave it more serious reaction than he shouldve given

That is an extremely strong conviction for an extremely mundane topic...

He's defensive, meaning he is guilty. Probably some kind of immortal.

thats a myth made by hollywood. hes a real vampire just like keanu reeves.
He was so defensive about it. Anyone else would be totally laughing and joking about it. Nicolas cage is indeed a vampire

Why is he trying so hard to deny it? Like saying stupid stuff like oh I have a reflection and you can't take pictures of vampires. A real vampire would say stuff like that, while a normal person would just go along with it. Definetly a vamp

The photo could be of him before he was bitten.

He had his legs crossed like the picture..

He is saying some clue word that makes think more that he is a vampire

It's a reincarnation. But celebrities can't say that or they'll lose Christian fans. And that's a lot of fans.
That's him. He's immortal.

think about psychology. Usually someone would have said how absurd this idea is and started to laugh. But he became very serious and started to talk his way out. I think even if he's not a vampire he's not telling us something. Maybe he has a twin brother who is immortal vampire.

He only denied being a vampire, not theidea of being immortal.

soon as he showed the pic, cage turned his head. lolol

He's like "Shit he knows...."

have you noticed how his face gets angry when the icture comes out then looks away not to look back at it at all..... weirddd

He seems to get pretty defensive. Too much coffee? Agitated about his day? Caught in the act of being a vampire? You decide!

Doctor Omega

Nic Cage To Quit Acting In A Few Years?

nic-cage-to-quit-acting-in-a-few-years-696x464.jpg

Though he’s made fun of quite a bit for his choices, everyone still seems to appreciate that we have Nicolas Cage’s performances in our lives. Enjoy it while you can though, because it may not happen for much longer.

54 year-old Cage was in Puerto Rico just this week to promote his currently in production new film, “Primal,” where he revealed in a video posted by The Blast that he was ‘getting back in production’ and that his company, Saturn Films, is involved in all of his movies going forward. He then revealed that he’s going to segue out of acting in the very near future:

“Directing is something I look forward to down the road. Right now, I’m primarily a film performer and I’m gonna continue doing that for three or four more years and I’d like to focus more on directing.”

Cage has only directed one film to date, 2002’s “Sonny” starring James Franco as a soldier who returned home from a stint in the army and is forced to return to work as a gigolo for his brothel-owning mother.

Cage is coming off several VOD releases this year including “The Humanity Bureau” and “Looking Glass,” though two of his films have scored strong notices including the gonzo “Mom and Dad” now on VOD, and the upcoming hyperviolent “Mandy” which has scored stellar reviews from festival screenings so far.

Doctor Omega

Nicolas Cage Talks Cage Rage Memes

nicolas-cage-talks-cage-rage-memes-696x464.jpg

Actor Nicolas Cage is well aware of all the online memes about him, and an in a new interview with IndieWire it sounds like the actor isn’t too happy with it.

Countless gifs have been made of Cage’s work in the past, usually with his characters at their most manic and wild-eyed. It has become so ubiquitous though that Cage says he’s concerned the memes are overshadowing his more acclaimed work such as the recent “Mandy”:

“Its been branded ‘Cage Rage’ and it’s frustrating. I’m sure it’s frustrating for Panos [Cosmatos, ‘Mandy’ director], who has made what I consider a very lyrical, internal, and poetic work of art, to have this ‘Cage Rage’ thing slammed all over his movie. It’s one thing for me, because I’d like to think I could continue to work with Panos, but the internet has kind of done the movie a disservice.”

Cage goes on to say his performances aren’t method or naturalistic acting, rather they’re inspired by classic performances from old Hollywood not to mention some more abstract art forms – and that has informed his selection of projects:

“I had made a decision a long time ago that I wasn’t only going to explore naturalistic acting. I would do that sometimes – like I did in ‘Joe’ – but I also wanted to look at some of my other inspirations. I believed in art synchronicity, that what you can do in one art form, you can do in another.

So if I wanted to be abstract, like imitating Edvard Munch’s ‘The Scream,’ as I did in ‘Ghost Rider,’ I could do that. If I wanted to be more operatic or Western kabuki, I could do it. And I’m not the first.

Look at James Cagney in ‘White Heat,’ when he says ‘Top of the world, ma!’ Was that realistic? Hell no. Was it exciting and truthful? Hell yeah. Or Richard Burton in ‘Night of the Iguana,’ or Bruce Lee in ‘Enter the Dragon.’ The list goes on and on about these old troubadours who embraced a kind of charismatic and larger-than-size stylization. A grandeur, if you will.

I have to be honest. I did make certain choices to realize my abstract and more ontological fantasies with film performance, by playing people who were crazy, or by playing people who were on drugs, or supernaturally possessed – so that I have the license, if you will, to explore the German Expressionistic style of acting, or the Western kabuki. Whatever you want to call it.”

The comments come as “Mandy,” which holds a 93% on Rotten Tomatoes, hit VOD last week.