Review Oprah

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
161122130740-oprah-winfrey-exlarge-169.jpg

Oprah:Do you see the hypocrisy or

Are you blind?

The liberals complained that Trump was just a celebrity billionaire who had no right to be in the white house. But will they feel the same about celebrity billionaire Oprah. You know they won't. Hypocrites. And Obama blasted Trump as “uniquely unqualified,” lacking in “basic knowledge” and “woefully unprepared” to do the job of commander-in-chief. How is Oprah any different? But you wait and see. Obama will jump on her bandwagon as will most liberals if she runs.

Last edited by a moderator:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I've already jumped on the bandwagon. Perhaps that makes me a hypocrite, but at least she's not a racist, misogynistic, mentally unstable sexual predator. And as I see it, if you all can vote for a celebrity who is way out of their depth (twice, let's not forget Reagan), we can do the same. And she was actually a self-made billionaire, without the help from a rich dad.

Hunter28

I've already jumped on the bandwagon. Perhaps that makes me a hypocrite, but at least she's not a racist, misogynistic, mentally unstable sexual predator. And as I see it, if you all can vote for a celebrity who is way out of their depth (twice, let's not forget Reagan), we can do the same. And she was actually a self-made billionaire, without the help from a rich dad.
I get it. You hate Trump. But when libs hated the thought of celebrity billionaire Trump in the white house why Oprah. I could understand say Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden or even Bernie Sanders. But celebrity billionaire Oprah? That's the part I don't get it.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I was a huge Sanders supporter, but I don't think he can carry the party. He proved he couldn't get the black vote. In all honesty, I would love to see Biden run. I think he has the chops to be a great president. I love Warren, but again, I don't think she could do the job. I could be wrong. I'd also really love to see Chuck Schumer throw his hat in. My thinking on Oprah is simply that if the presidency is nothing more than a popularity contest, why not put a celebrity up with our party's line?

McQualude

The liberals complained that Trump was just a celebrity billionaire who had no right
No they didn't. They complained that he was a vet hating, draft dodging, racist, showing signs of dementia. And every tweet and action since he has taken office has confirmed that liberals, as usual, were right. He spent a lifetime in self service and will sell out America if he can turn a buck from it. His presidency is an embarrassment to the United States.