Fun Our Early Posts!

nsrebalius

Member: Rank 1
Hello!!

New YT channel “microwavestudio”.

Hello! So we are two guys from Lithuania, who are starting a filming career. First of all, we'll start with cinematic videos and all the progress will depend only on you if you help us by saying your opinion.

OUR CHANNEL AND FIRST SHORT VIDEO!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVf_vCDvMoUksIeKZNeBEHQ?

See you fellas!
And don’t forget leave a like and subscribe!
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I've noticed that a few of our brethren have taken leave of our hospitality. I also noticed that some of them used to take offense at the left leaning that some of us do. Not sure if there's a correlation, but I have a theory.

Aliens.

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
I've noticed that a few of our brethren have taken leave of our hospitality. I also noticed that some of them used to take offense at the left leaning that some of us do. Not sure if there's a correlation, but I have a theory.

Aliens.
Must be hard for them to go around and get along with people in life then. I don't consider myself either democrat or republican, but I lean more toward the republican side, and everywhere I go there's hundreds of people with beliefs that differ from mine. But it doesn't matter. We all get along because we are all reasonable humans who understand that people have different opinions. For people to leave this place because of people that disagree with them sounds really petty and kind of sad really.