Nick91

Member: Rank 2
I think there is enough scientific research to suggest that there is generally a correlation between some level of physical activity and good health. Naturally, there are exceptions: For example, there have been cases throughout the years of professional athletes suddenly collapsing from previously unknown cardiovascular diseases. In these cases, had they not been athletes, they might have still been alive today.

I once saw a 28-year old soccer player die of hypertrophic cardiomypathy right in front of me on my television set. It was quite daunting for a 12-year old like me to see. But these occurences are rare, and extreme, enough for my first sentence to hold as true as a broad statement.

I personally think that swimming is one of the best ways to excercise without straining your body too much.

Last edited:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Screw this. My great-uncle exercised every day of his life. Then suddenly, at the age of 102, he drops dead of "natural causes". Yeah, right. He naturally died from the exercise.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Alcindo Soares is a construction worker from Cape Verde who grew up dreaming of becoming a professional athlete. With no access to an indoor gym, he works out on the beach every day. One day while working out, he noticed that garbage kept washing up on the shore. So he decided to pick it up, and use it to build a free beach gym for everyone. What was once a pile of refuse is now a fully functional outdoor exercise center.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
That's okay if you have a handy beach nearby, I guess.

If I went around our town picking up rubbish, I would be dead of exhaustion in a week. :emoji_confused: