Heeeeey

Member: Rank 2
politics.jpg

A thread for all things political......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must watch! Dems getting their behinds handed to them.

This is great from beginning to end! Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Susan Olsen fired from radio show
Unfair, I say. Lots of liberals get away with far worse.

People tend to forget that Freedom of speech means the government can't censor you. It doesn't protect you from the consequences of your dumb assed comments.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Are All Politicians Corrupt?

It's a commonly stated view....

But, in your opinion, are all politicians actually corrupt?

Yes.

Or no?

Last edited:

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
No but I believe all politicians (and people in general really) are corruptible in the right circumstances.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Flint's Water Is Still Toxic!

The waters still toxic, and now The city is forcing everyone to pay for water they still can't drink or bath in. The mayors corrupt and so is the most of the council.

I was reading about how someone brought up the fact that blood donors and organ transplants. Asking if the city checks to see if there is lead in the blood or organs. To my knowledge no one said anything about it. Which is scary if true.

Can't this city catch a break? Wonder where all those donations went to?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/us/flint-water-crisis-fast-facts/

Hux

Putin is a maniac.

Forget Assad, forget North Korea... that guy is serious trouble.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Weekends at Hillary's!

I think I would pay to see this film. It might be entertaining and worth a watch.:emoji_laughing:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Nestle is going after Michigan's fresh water

I heard about this last year, when Nestle was trying to buy up lake water in California. Now the big company has moved to Michigan, and has set up shop. All Nestle had to do in the state of Michigan was pay $200 administrative fee for the privilege. They also had to pay $5,000 one-time-fee for permit application, and away they went. They are getting 218 gallons of fresh water per minute. This is hurting people in the nearby areas watching the water draining out their creeks, ponds, and one day it will be their wells. Nestle a few months back was trying to get the residents to allow them to up the water to 400 gallons per minute. On the 400 gallons they were able to postpone it in Michigan. Nestle is back at with a bigger number to pump this time again. I was keeping an eye this ever since I heard about it with California lake, and forest. The thing that really pisses me off is Michigan residents unlike a state like Alaska that people receive checks for the oil. Not one person in the state receives a check for the fresh water, that these companies are selling. Another thing that really, makes me mad. Is the fact knowing that the people of Flint are now being forced to pay water bills on toxic water, they can not drink, bath in, or even cook in. The city did away with free water disturbing sites, and not are forcing people with shut off notices. It really annoys me that people have to pay for toxic water.
A company can come on in and take, steal, and profit from it's fresh water. Nestle is not even offering up free water to the people who need it in Flint. It's a shame this is still not talked about on the web anymore. People of Flint still needs fresh, clean, and new water pipes. Nestle is greedy, and taking too much, of a good thing. Nestle don't care, and is hurting the water table in the state. Nestle made off with over 36 million gallons of water in California. California has it's water problems to deal with. Yet this was allowed to happen in a state that has plenty of water problems.
I honestly think that companies like Nestle will continue this drying up water tables, and hurting people in the long run. All Nestle cares about is the buck, and not affecting the locals in any state. I guess from what I have seen it's mainly California, and Michigan they are gunning for. Once this company drains out the water, then they will move on. If you hear Nestle is coming to town, be prepared all they want is your state's freshwater. After hearing about this I haven't bought bottled water from Nestle.

http://www.freep.com/story/opinion/...er/2017/03/07/nestle-michigan-water/98696462/

The Seeker

That's unfettered capitalism for you. I won't buy it either (I don't like the idea of bottled water in general) but plenty of people don't care unless it affects them.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Kellyanne Conway

Seriously, why are they letting her back on TV? She can't answer a straightforward question without twisting it around in an attempt to confuse any interviewer, and then there's the "alternative facts". I feel like my IQ drops when I hear her speak.