Fun Post photo's you yourself have taken.

Nick91

Member: Rank 2
Wow, you have quite the wild life in your backyard. Out of curiosity, what do you mean by your "dog's pet toads"? Your dog has its own pets? How exactly does that work? :emoji_grinning:

Anyway, I'll share one pic that I took earlier today. The only thing I've manipulated is to make the sign text blurred. I call my photo masterpiece "The fallen sign"...

Last edited:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Wow, you have quite the wild life in your backyard. Out of curiosity, what do you mean by your "dog's pet toads"? Your dog has their own pets? How exactly does that work? :emoji_grinning:
Flash has a few toads she finds every year since she was a pup and takes to them. She knows where they always are. Protects them when I have to cut, and keeps tabs on them while I'm out cutting. She hates winter time, since the toads are in hibernation time. She never hurts them or pounces on them at all. I don't know if they are the same set or not. If I find a new one I show it to her and she sniffs and wags her tail. I don't know if each one has a scent or what, but she finds them

Last edited:

Nick91

I call this one Snow takes over spring since it was taken yesterday (9 May). It's rare to get snow this time of the year, and it's always a good idea to capture rarity on camera before the moment passes by.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I don know when this was, but surely more than 10 years ago.

This was not that long ago, night life

Nick91

Wow, you have quite the wild life in your backyard. Out of curiosity, what do you mean by your "dog's pet toads"? Your dog has its own pets? How exactly does that work? :emoji_grinning:

Anyway, I'll share one pic that I took earlier today. The only thing I've manipulated is to make the sign text blurred. I call my photo masterpiece "The fallen sign"...

The fallen sign ll. And no, I don't go around knocking down the signs in order to capture it on camera!

Here are some pictures that I took of a lake right outside my house. Unfortunately, I think they would look much better from a higher altitude, but there are no mountains/really tall buildings nearby, so...

For the record, the object closest to the camera is a rock, not a giant duck (I think).

A couple of forest pictures from the same area while I'm at it.

I was at a crossroad and couldn't decide which way to turn, right or left?

Suddenly, a sunlight appears and points towards left. Left it is, then!