Controversial Rant Space

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Todays Rant...........I hate f*cking streamers!

Why do I hate them?????

They are the most Try Hard wannabe ninja players around. They are always trying to get 10 to 15 kills a game, and win the game. They are playing for an audience of however many on Xbox, Playstation, Twitch, and Youtube. They are also cowards and will run up behind you shooting you in the back, using traps in a fight, and annoying little pain in the asses around. Normally, they stick to the Solo, Duos, or Squads but now they are getting in on the 50/50 team games. They are always promoting their channels on other twitch streams, videos, and forums. I'm just out to play the game and goof off. I don't get all kill happy. If I get one or maybe 3 I'm happy.

Another thing I'm going to throw out there while most Fortnite players worship the ground Twitch streamer Ninja walks on. I find this guy annoying 12 hours a day streaming the game. Never talks to his chat, calls out donations or subscribers, and pretty much it's all about himself. One funny thing is if he gets sniped or killed in a game he whines and says it was a bot, or a hacker. There's nothing more funnier than a whining millionaire live on the computer. Maybe when he leaves the game all these try hards will follow him to the next big thing.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Maybe it's because I'm so far removed from gaming these days, but I can't get into watching streamers. I have a friend who I have watched a couple of times, when he's streamed on his YouTube channel, and he went through a couple of the Resident Evil games. But I feel as though I've lost invaluable time when I realize I have sat and watched someone play a video game for several hours.

That being said, the guys who have made a living out of having people watching video games seem to be a rather childish bunch. As you stated, they whine about the dumbest shit, and seem to think very highly of themselves. I would gladly swap them anytime, and they could put in a 10-hour day of real work and I'll sit on my ass and complain when the game doesn't just let me win.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Maybe it's because I'm so far removed from gaming these days, but I can't get into watching streamers. I have a friend who I have watched a couple of times, when he's streamed on his YouTube channel, and he went through a couple of the Resident Evil games. But I feel as though I've lost invaluable time when I realize I have sat and watched someone play a video game for several hours.

That being said, the guys who have made a living out of having people watching video games seem to be a rather childish bunch. As you stated, they whine about the dumbest shit, and seem to think very highly of themselves. I would gladly swap them anytime, and they could put in a 10-hour day of real work and I'll sit on my ass and complain when the game doesn't just let me win.
I mainly watch them to figure out how they are better, tips tricks, landing, etc. I've gotten better in some parts, but still is very bad at building. PC players are better/faster than the console players.