Information Say Hello

plsletitrain

Member: Rank 5
Uhm, Hello?!

Hehe. Still scrambling here dude. This is kinda awkward...having our info displayed?? Am I the only one who sees my personal info or is there any way to hide it. Curse IMDb for this. I was just comfortable hiding in my Son Goku avatar and they shut it down and now I'm here exposing my age and gender. I'll make another account lol

And will we get an email notification for any movement here?

sitenoise

Uhm, Hello?!

Hehe. Still scrambling here dude. This is kinda awkward...having our info displayed?? Am I the only one who sees my personal info or is there any way to hide it. Curse IMDb for this. I was just comfortable hiding in my Son Goku avatar and they shut it down and now I'm here exposing my age and gender. I'll make another account lol

And will we get an email notification for any movement here?
You can turn off displays of stuff in you profile settings. Click on your name in the upper right and choose privacy

Zelena

Member: Rank 2
winky.gif ....pretend like nothing happened. I'm down with that.
The images will be a nice snazzy 21st century touch, for uploading screen shots of films. Thumbs up.

Last edited:

sitenoise

you guys are ignoring me :(

This big a$$ Warner Bros flick also stars Kermit the over moisturized Frog face. A guy who co-starred in a film with Do-yeon Jeon, which was written and directed by Yoon-ki Lee, and the film sucked. Do the math.

Last edited:

Zelena

Member: Rank 2
I want one of you two to start the thread
I don't have any reviews really teed up yet -- I will let it fall to whoever of y'all is ready. Somebody paste in their latest!

This may get a little too fast-paced and loose to maintain the erudite editorial standards to which we are accustomed to hold ourselves :eek: But whatevs, it's all good. East coast out.

plsletitrain

I saw that remark from you that's why I was reminded of the term frog-faced but I wasn't sure if you're referring to him or Lee Byung-hun (and didn't have the chance to research further) so now I guess its confirmed, Gong Yoo is the frog-faced. Where's that shooting emoticon again.